Schneeflocken

Goldschmidt leads the NL with 114 RBI

in Neuvorstellungen 30.12.2018 03:59
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

http://www.cheapwarriorsauthenticjerseys...iguodala-jersey[/url] . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban.PHOENIX -- On the day Paul Goldschmidt ended his home run drought, he got plenty more hits, too. Goldschmidt homered and went 4 for 4, driving in career high-tying five runs Sunday to lead the Arizona Diamondbacks past the Colorado Rockies 8-2. Goldschmidt had an RBI single in the first inning, hit a two-run homer in the third and added a two-run double in the fourth, all against Jhoulys Chacin (13-9). "He complained about how he hasnt been running the bases much lately," said Arizona manager Kirk Gibson. "Today was another good day for him and hes done it many times for us." Goldschmidt leads the NL with 114 RBIs. Goldschmidt hit a towering drive for his 32nd home run and a 3-0 lead in the third. It was his first homer since Aug. 20, a span of 83 at-bats. "I knew it had been a while but I didnt know exactly what it was," Goldschmidt said. "Thats just part of it." Goldschmidt doubled home Chris Owings and Adam Eaton to cap Arizonas three-run fourth and give the Diamondbacks a 6-0 lead. Randall Delgado (5-6) allowed two runs and five hits in six innings for the Diamondbacks, who won have won three of four. Delgado won for the first time since Aug. 2. Colorado star Todd Helton did not play, a day announcing he would retire after this season. The crowd at Chase Field ccheered him early in the game and he waved his cap in appreciation. Wholesale Warriors Jerseys. Pinch-hitter Charlie Culberson homered for the Rockies, who have lost two straight and seven of their past nine. Chacin and the Rockies were behind nearly from the outset. Eaton led off the first with an infield single, stole second and scored on Goldschmidts single. Chacin lasted a season-low four innings, allowing six runs -- four earned -- on seven hits with three walks. "I just wasnt throwing strikes," Chacin said. "I was pitching up, overthrowing my pitches. I didnt make my pitches at any point in the game." Culbersons first career pinch-hit home run pulled Colorado within 6-2 in the fifth. Matt Davidson hit his first career homer in the bottom half to make it 7-2. Owings added an RBI single in the eighth. NOTES: Rockies SS Troy Tulowitzki was 2 for 4 and has seven hits in past 14 at-bats. ... Colorados D.J. LeMahieu flied out as a pinch-hitter in the seventh to end his career-best 14-game hitting streak. ... Arizona RHP Trevor Cahill (6-10), who is 3-0 in five starts since returning from the disabled list on Aug. 17, will face LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (13-6) and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday night. ... Rockies manager Walt Weiss has not announced a starter for Mondays game against St. Louis. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de