Schneeflocken

His total of 194 smashed the old

in Neuvorstellungen 28.12.2018 06:30
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Air Max Salg .com) - The Atlanta Hawks will aim for a 19th consecutive victory Saturday night when they welcome the Philadelphia 76ers to Philips Arena. Atlantas All-Stars came through again on Friday. Paul Millsap, Al Horford and Jeff Teague had plenty of help as the Hawks pushed their franchise-record winning streak to 18 games. Millsap scored 21 points, Horford had 17 and Teague scored six of his 13 points in the fourth quarter as the Hawks held off LaMarcus Aldridge and the Portland Trail Blazers for a 105-99 victory on Friday night. Kyle Korver added 16 points and Kent Bazemore had 12 points in 40 minutes off the bench as the Hawks won without injured forward DeMarre Carroll, who sat with a left Achilles strain. Thabo Sefolosha replaced him in the starting lineup but played just 2:21 before going out with a calf strain. Millsap, Horford and Teague were all named to the Eastern Conference All-Star team on Thursday, the first time since 1980 that three Hawks made the game. Atlantas Mike Budenholzer will coach the East in the Feb. 15 game at Madison Square Garden in New York. The NBA-leading Hawks havent lost since Dec. 26 in Milwaukee. And at 39-8, they surpassed last seasons win total (38-44). They could secure a perfect 17-0 month with a win Saturday against Philadelphia, which will end a seven- game homestand. Neither the Hawks, nor the Blazers led by more than six in the game. The Hawks took the lead for good on Horfords jumper midway through the fourth quarter. Later, Horfords rebound and Teagues long pass over the defense led to a dunk for Millsap at the other end to make it a six-point game with 1:30 remaining. The Blazers were never closer than four after that. It was definitely a tough test. Theyre a tough team, said Millsap. Give them credit. First half, they executed well. Second half, we settled down. The 76ers won two in a row for the third time this season with a 103-94 home victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves Friday night. Michael Carter-Williams scored 17 points with 10 assists and 10 rebounds for his fifth career triple-double. Luc Mbah a Moute paced the Sixers with 18 points, while Nerlens Noel contributed 14 points, six rebounds and a career- high six blocks in the win. The Sixers, who have won two straight home games since taking the first two at home last season, snapped their season-opening 17-game losing streak with a win over Minnesota on Dec. 3. The Sixers scored a season-best 61 points in the first half and topped the 100-point mark for the first time since Dec. 13 in an overtime loss to the Memphis Grizzlies. The bottom line is that we played defense in the second half. Thats where it starts and stops with me, Sixers coach Brett Brown said. Phillys mini road trip wont get much easier as itll visit the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. LeBron James group has won nine in a row. The Hawks have won two meetings this season against the Sixers and six in a row. Atlanta is 4-1 in its last five as the host in this series. Kjøpe Air Max .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. Air Max Billig . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. http://www.airmaxnorge.com/ . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th.Shanghai, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Alexander Levy fired a 9-under 63 in Saturdays third round and he jumped four strokes clear of the field at the BMW Masters. Levy, a two-time winner this season on the European Tour, completed 54 holes at 22-under-par 194. His total of 194 smashed the old record of 200. Peter Hanson had set the old mark in 2012. I played amazing golf. Im very surprised by myself. I started well and made some early birdies and hit some amazing shots, Levy said. I am very happy with the way I played golf today. Jamie Donaldson matched his own course record of 62 in round three at Lake Malaren Golf Club. He is alone in second place at minus-18. Donaldson first shot 62 in 2012, the first year of the tournament. Marcel Siem is one stroke back at 17-under-par 199 after a third-round 65. Justin Rose, the highest-ranked player in the field at world No. 6, carded an 8-under 64 to move into fourth place at 15-under 201. Second-round leader Nicolas Colsaerts stumbled to a 1-over 73 and he dipped into a tie for fifth at minus-13. He was joined there by Emiliano Grillo (69). Graeme McDowell (68) and Romain Wattel (71) are tied for seventh at 12-under- par 204. Levy, the first-round leader, trailed by one at the start of the day, but he flew out of the gate with three consecutive birdies from the first to move two clear of Colsaerts, who didnt threaten the lead after that. After a pair of pars, Levy poured in a 40-footer for birdie at the sixth. He made it two in a row with a birdie at seven. Levy led by three at that point and he made the turn with that lead as he parred the eighth and ninth. The Frenchman kicked in a short birdie effort at the 10th and followed with his third birdie in three days at the 11th. Levy extended his lead to five strokes as he birdied the par-5 13th. He also 2-putted for birdiee at the 15th, another par-5, to move to 22-under. Billige Air Max Online. . Levy parred the final three holes to end there. Its nice to be in this position. It was pretty much the same when I won in China (in April), so I am going to enjoy the game tomorrow, do my best and see what happens, Levy stated. Donaldson used a hot stretch of golf, in which he went 9-under over an 11-hole stretch, to soar in to second place. He parred four of the first five holes to go with a birdie at the second. The Welshman started his hot streak with birdies at the sixth and seventh. After making par at eight, Donaldson drained three straight birdie efforts from the ninth. Donaldson birdied the par-5 13th, and he has played that hole in 4-under par for the week. He made it two in a row as he also birdied the 14th from 50 feet out. Donaldson jumped into second place as he holed his 9-iron approach shot at 16 for eagle. He parred the last two holes to end four back. Obviously the course suits my game. Ive shot 10-under before and Ive done it today, which is great. I got the ball rolling better on the greens, which made a big difference and obviously that shot on 16 was a big bonus, said Donaldson. I had 142 yards to the flag, slightly uphill into the wind, which was a soft 9-iron and it came off spot on. Pitched just past the hole and spun back and went in. Its quite a narrow entrance into that green from where I was, but it pitched perfect and obviously is a bonus to see it go in. NOTES: Levy owns the 54-hole lead for the second time this season on the European Tour, and for the third time in his career ... He won the China Open in April, the last time he had the third-round lead ... Levys total of 22- under par is the lowest 54-hole score of the season on the European Tour ... This is the first event of the European Tours finals series. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de