Schneeflocken

Have you seen plum

in Eure Homepages 17.04.2020 03:04
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

Have you seen plum blossoms? Most people must have answered, but have you seen the process of plum blossom opening? Do you know how much he paid for that one time? Plum blossoms are the angels of God's coming in the winter, and they are also white in the erratic Han Dongzhong. Why did he stand out in the snow and make people shine, in a word, plum blossoms come from bitter cold. Spring hair, as the messenger of the spring, listens to the wind. The summer lotus looks like a slim girl. In the middle of the water, the autumn chrysanthemum opens in the wind and becomes a standout among the flowers. In winter, only Mei accompanied him in the snow peak. Only risk Yourself. The plum blossoms throughout the year, why she chose to open in winter has a proud, unwilling to submit to the environment, succumbing to the unwillingness to change her original intention because of the bad environment, insist. If you smell a scent in the spring, you still have to go, what is this deformation? If you smell a clear fragrance in winter, do n��t doubt it, that is, plum blossoms in another year of winter. At that time, I seemed to be only five or six years old. I followed my grandfather. When I went out with my grandfather, although the snow was really cold, it made people feel trembling. I put my hands in my arms and mumbled in my mouth. Why do I come out in such a cold day? It ��s better to stay at home, and I seem to smell a fragrance, but I do n��t believe this cold weather, how could it be there? When I was puzzled, I asked my grandpa Carton Of Cigarettes. Grandpa, like a poet, can answer all the questions I asked. Grandpa said that plum blossoms can emit such a charming fragrance in such weather. Maybe only plum blossoms will go forward. , But found that the bare branches of a tree are dotted with a few plum blossoms, he is so tall and so cold, as if nothing exists in this world, only he stands proudly standing in the wind to serve the world ,, remember that plum blossoms come from the bitter cold ... Plum blossom is a unique show in the wind Online Cigarettes, she blooms in the wind and poetry and stands upside down in the winter that is not easily noticeable. Plum blossom, it does not have the bright colors of peonies, the fragrance of roses, the salt and pepper without the smell of lotus flowers, she does not bloom in the winter, the warm wind blows, and stands in the wind and snow, he experienced twists and turns, only for that time to separate, just for Witness the winter scenery Marlboro Cigarettes. The plum blossoms have received many flowers from the world since the bitter cold.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de