Schneeflocken

The division’s first order of business in the offseason is finalizing

in So funktioniert das Forum 18.01.2020 04:48
von liny195 | 60 Beiträge

missing staff pieces that will be roaming the sidelines in 2019."It has been a heck of a ride over the past week as the Green Bay Packers named a new head coach and began to fill other open roles on staff. With Matt LaFleur announced as the organization’s 15th head coach http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-ray-nitschke-jersey , Green Bay moved swiftly to retain Mike Pettine as defensive coordinator and add Nathaniel Hackett as the new offensive coordinator. With the Packers in need of several new assistants, including on the offensive line and among the wide receivers, a slew of further announcements are expected to be made in the coming weeks.Of course, Green Bay is not the only NFC North competitor on the assistant coaching prowl.Coordinator changes are in the air for each team, especially for the Chicago Bears who lost several defensive assistants to the AFC West.More updates on the divisional coaching searches in and out of Chicago form today’s rundown.Detroit LionsDetroit Lions offensive coordinator search: Answering your questionsThe names circulating around Detroit in the past week have landed elsewhere. Here is a look at where the Lions go from here and when a decision can be expected.Former Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell to join Miami Dolphins staffAfter interviewing for the Packers’ vacant head coaching position earlier this offseason Womens Lane Taylor Jersey , Caldwell accepted a new position with Miami as an advisor. He will officially return to the NFL in 2019.Report: Former Lions OC Jim Bob Cooter to interview with CardinalsOne of the best assistant coach names in the NFL may be on his way to the desert after departing from Detroit.Minnesota VikingsVikings Add Gary Kubiak As Assistant Head Coach, Offensive AdviserThe former Denver Broncos Super Bowl-winning head coach moves to the Twin Cities to take on an advising role for a transitioning offense.Minnesota Vikings add another new coach to their 2019 staffOn top of Gary Kubiak and his son Klint joining the Vikings’ staff, Brian Pariani was hired to lead the tight ends.Kevin Stefanski returning to Vikings as offensive coordinatorLast but not least, Minnesota moved quickly to name a new offensive leader, retaining its interim offensive coordinator since Week 15.Chicago BearsChuck Pagano replaces Vic Fangio as Bears’ defensive coordinatorWith Fangio leaving to take the head coaching job of the Denver Broncos http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-clay-matthews-jersey , the Bears filled the position with a former head coach in Pagano.Ed Donatell leaving Bears to be Broncos defensive coordinator under Vic FangioA former Packer defensive coordinator will be following Fangio to Denver to serve as the leader of the Broncos’ defense after coaching the Bears’ defensive backs last season. Broncos hire another Bears assistant in Brandon StaleyThe Fangio influence is in full effect, as Chicago lost another defensive staff member - its outside linebackers coach - to the Mile High City. Receiver Jordy Nelson’s decision to retire as a Packer but without signing a one-day contract invited speculation that he’s leaving the door open to a return during the season, without the complication of exiting Green Bay’s reserve/retired list. In reality, Nelson has no reservations about retiring.Nelson recently told Tim Layden of NBCSports.com regarding football: “I don’t hardly think about it.”The second-round speedster who became a favorite of quarterback Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay decided after getting a clean bill of health from the Seahawks that it was time to walk away after nine seasons with the Packers and one with the Raiders.“That was a trigger, right there Geronimo Allison Jersey ,” Nelson told Layden. “I was like, all right, that confirms it. I’m walking out healthy. I’m not waiting until some doctor tells me, ‘Man, you look like you’re 60 years old Kevin King Jersey White , you need two knee replacements, hip surgery.’ I’d rather go out a year too early than a year too late.”Nelson had no concerns about his cognitive health; he said he has had only one concussion. But he knew that the time had come to move on.“You can’t play the game at this level with one foot in, and one foot out,” Nelson told Layden. “You need to be all in. I couldn’t honestly say I was going to be all in, and that was our answer.”So if anyone ends up looking for a receiver as the 2019 season continues to unfold http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-quinten-rollins-jersey , don’t look in Nelson’s direction.Check out Layden’s full story for more on retired players like Bryan Orakpo, Malcolm Mitchell, Travis Swanson, and Max Under.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13455 Themen und 24999 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de