Schneeflocken

Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"

in So funktioniert das Forum 02.01.2020 04:34
von liny195 | 60 Beiträge

Good morning Authentic Blessuan Austin Jersey , Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. Shout out to Mr. Wells of course for holding down the fort over the weekend. It seems Anthony Barr just wants to keep talking about why he chose the Vikings over the Jets. We get it dude, you’re at about the mental equivalent of a child dreading the day they must leave the safety net of their parent’s home. It’s weird that no one on his team told him to be quiet, and that this may not be best for his image (outside of Minnesota). But then again as they say, there’s no such thing as bad publicity. There’s nothing more than a barren wasteland in terms of Jets related content today Blessuan Austin Jersey Boys , so hopefully the day can provide something worth substance for us to meander through. With that said, here are your links to the Jets to start off your weekday. Tyler Calvaruso - Jets RB Ty Montgomery will bring versatility to the tableJared Dubin - Anthony Barr on why he spurned the Jets: 'I knew that in my heart it didn't feel right'Rich Cimini - Jets still haunted by 2014 NFL draft failure -- a .083 batting averageSam Nuemann - 2019 NFL draft: New York Jets all-time draftDarryl Slater - NFL Draft 2019: Analysis, scouting reports for best RBs available, including Josh Jacobs Infant Blessuan Austin Jersey , Justice Hill, Damien Harris, moreChris Roling - NFL Mock Draft 2019: Latest Projections for Highly Sought-After ProspectsAlan Schechter - New York Jets Draft Profile: Brian Burns, edge Blessuan Austin Jersey Draft , FSUChris Pokorny - 2019 NFL Mock Draft: New York Jets Select DE/OLB Josh Allen at No. 3Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, Edition No. 212! Make sure to check it out!I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable rest of the day! The war of words between former Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown and his protege JuJu Smith-Schuster is heating up, but another relationship between a former Steeler and his young replacement is going much better.While Brown was sharing a screenshot of a message he once received from Smith-Schuster in an attempt to belittle him, former Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell shared a message he received from James Conner. It was a nice message from Conner Blessuan Austin NFL Jersey , wishing Bell well.“What’s up bro,” Conner’s message began. “Just reaching out, social media got dudes acting crazy and it got me thinkin you was always a real one, never talked bad about nobody and was always solid. I appreciate that! Congrats on the new deal you weathered the storm and came out stronger.”Bell said that meant a lot to him.“I usually don鈥檛 post private conversations…but this txt just hit me so differently…I love youu to death bro Blessuan Austin NFL Draft ,” Bell wrote.Unlike Brown and Smith-Schuster, Bell and Conner have a bond that can last even when their time as teammates is over.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de