www.francesoccerauthority.comin So funktioniert das Forum 25.06.2018 09:20
von Xiaoyeshi • | 321 Beiträge
BEIJING Jesus Manuel Camiseta , Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Chinese stocks closed higher Friday led by coal and cement sectors.
The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index went up 0.44 percent to close at 3,462.08 points. The Shenzhen Component Index closed 0.56 percent higher at 10,925.16 points.
The ChiNext Index, tracking China's NASDAQ-style board of growth enterprises Hector Herrera Camiseta , gained 0.3 percent to end at 1,702.43 points Friday.
Combined turnover on the two bourses stood at 462.8 billion yuan (73.8 billion U.S. dollars), down from 567 billion yuan the previous trading day.
Nearly 1,200 stocks gained among the two bourses with coal and cement sectors leading the rise.
Shanxi Coking surged by the daily limit of 10 percent to close at 13.71 yuan and Gansu Shangfeng Cement rose by the daily limit of 10 percent to end at 12.91 yuan.
Listed companies in China reported rapid profit growth in 2017 as the country's supply-side structural reform began to bear results.
Most companies in traditional sectors such as coal and steel posted strong growth on the back of the country's economic restructuring and business environment improvement.
Nineteen out of 20 companies that have released 2017 reports in the coal sector saw profit growth as China continues to slash excess coal capacity and product prices increase.
Studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam can be a long undertaking that at times may seem overwhelming. One known effective method for studying for the PMP Exam is using flashcards. Flashcards are compact Hector Moreno Camiseta , quick and easy to use study aids that typically cover one question, formula, or tidbit of information per card. Flashcards can be used just about anywhere; waiting in line, on the bus or train Javier Hernandez Camiseta , or even when you just have a few moments between meetings. In this article, we are going to discuss 10 reasons flashcards should be part of your PMP Exam preparation toolkit.
You should consider using flashcards because as a study method, it does the following:
1. Allows you to study almost any time & anywhere -
• Flashcards are portable and flexibly. They can go anywhere with you and can be used when you have some free time such as waiting for a doctor’s appointment, or the cable repair technician.
• You can print flashcards and take them with you Guillermo Ochoa Camiseta , or if you prefer PM Flashcards are also available to be viewed on mobile devices.
2. Provides an active method for learning PMP concepts -
• When you use flashcards as part of learning a concept, you are not just passively reading information; you are asking yourself questions and actively answering them.
• When you pick up a flashcard that reads “What does WBS stand for?” you have to think about what the question is asking and recall details related to the question. Apart from asking what WBS stands for, you might then ask yourself what does it mean? What was the context in which I learned about WBS? What is the significance of a WBS?
• You are more fully engaged in learning, which helps make the information “stick”.
3. Allows you to think about how much you do or do not understand a concept -
• Flashcards can be used to reflect on what you are learning Alfredo Talavera Camiseta , which is also known as metacognition, i.e. “Thinking about thinking”.
• If you pick up a flashcard that reads “How do you calculate SPI?” you may remember what SPI stands for and that it involves earned value and planned value, but cannot recall the formula.
• If you don’t have clear understanding of a flashcard question, then you know you may have to read more about it or review what you have learned about the concept. So this may mean looking up the SPI formula Javier Aquino Camiseta , study and work through an example to ensure that you know that you calculate SPI by dividing earned value by planned value.
4. Breaks studying down into small chunks -
• One flashcard covers a single topic so flashcards overall break studying down into small single concept chunks.
• For each chunk, you can determine which ones you understand and those that you know you need to review more.
• In other words, flashcards allow for you to focus on one question at a time. When you pick up a flashcard that asks “What does WBS stand for?” and you think to yourself “I have no idea” then you know you need to set that card aside, so you can spend more time on specifically on the topic of the WBS.
5. Provides repetition -
• Flashcards ask questions about concepts in a variety of different ways and are intended to be used over and over.
• Knowing how to answer questions about a concept that is presented in a variety of ways ensures you learn Carlos Vela Camiseta , not simply memorize, the concept. In this way, you will find it easier to recall the information.
• If you answer a flashcard question correctly, don’t just set it aside. It is useful to not only see the cards you have not mastered more than once Giovani dos Santos Camiseta , but also it is good to review cards you got right the first time. Answering correctly a few times ensures you have learned the concept.
6. Allows for distributed learning -
• Distributed learning is the practice of spreading out your studying over time and quizzing yourself on the concepts over time; in another words…not cramming.
• Take a break between study sessions to learn other concepts or do other non-study related activities to allow for the information time to “sink in”.
• Spreading out studying for the PMP Exam is a much better method than cramming all of the information “en masse”.
7. Provides immediate feedback on progress . Andres Guardado Mexico Jersey Cheap Sweden Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Vieirinha Portugal Jersey Yohan Cabaye France Jersey Tom Heaton England Jersey Tin Jedvaj Croatia Jersey Yerry Mina Colombia Jersey Willian Brazil Jersey
Das Forum hat 11872 Themen und 23408 Beiträge.