Schneeflocken

think it was near a litre.Thats

in So funktioniert das Forum 02.12.2019 02:54
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

NEW YORK - The NHL has suspended Buffalo Sabres forward John Scott for seven games for his illegal check to Boston forward Loui Erikssons head. Scott already has served three games while waiting for an in-person hearing, which was held Thursday morning. Scott was issued a match penalty for charging and ejected for his hit on Eriksson early in the third period of Bostons 5-2 win on Oct. 23. Eriksson was skating through the neutral zone and had just dumped the puck into the Sabres zone when Scott skated in from the players right and struck him with a shoulder to the face. Eriksson suffered a concussion and spent the night in a Buffalo hospital after the hit. He has yet to return to Bostons lineup. The multi-game suspension will cost Scott US$26,923.05 in salary. He is eligible to return Nov. 8 when Buffalo visits Anaheim. Balenciaga Speed Trainer Cheap . -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Yeezy Boost 350 Fake China . Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. http://www.fakeyeezyscheap.com/wholesale-air-max-270.html. PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Air Max 97 China . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat. Fake Air Max 90 For Sale . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. "So two years ago I was playing defence in the University of Lethbridges University Rec League. This league is a bit different than most rec leagues though, a lot of ex-WHL guys play in the league. So the play is pretty quick. Anyway, I had a player who had played some junior hockey dangle me left right and centre all game long. After getting burnt 3 or 4 times I had enough and stepped into the guy, I dont know how it happened but he did some sort of front flip, kicking me in the head then cut my throat with his skate blade. This league is a non-contact league so I was called for a body contact penalty. While sitting in the sin bin the guy running the clock goes "man youre bleeding from your throat, get to the f**king hospital". I had no idea I was even cut because it turned out I was kind of concussed and the guy mustve just got his skaates sharpened.dddddddddddd The picture was taken in the dressing room by a buddy of mine. I dont know if I was in shock or what but I couldnt really feel it, so I figured I had enough time for a quick photo op. One of the bunnies in the stands drove me to the hospital and I received 23 stitches and a nice glue job. I cant remember how much blood I lost but I think it was near a litre.Thats the whole story," We salute you Curtis Kormos, you are a true rec league warrior. Our favourite part of his story is that he had enough of the guy who played Junior hockey trying to "dangle" around him, we all know that even the non contact leagues can be tough.If you have a crazy hockey story or want to share cool things with us, email us at BarDown@bellmedia.ca or Tweet us @BarDown ….please, no more gross stuff though. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de