Schneeflocken

vapormax-plus.html

in So funktioniert das Forum 30.11.2019 03:07
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Jason Jaffray scored 52 seconds into the game, and Eddie Pasquale made 36 saves to lead the St. Johns IceCaps over the Manchester Monarchs 4-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday. "We got off to a good start and scored that early goal," IceCaps forward Adam Lowry said. "Then we got back on our heels a bit in the third period. We did a good job keeping their shots to the outside in the third." Despite being outshot 18-7 in the third period, partially due to having to kill three penalties, Pasquale kept the IceCaps in the game. Head coach Keith McCambridge was happy with the teams penalty kill. "In the third period especially, our penalty kill was tested," McCambridge said. "The foundation for all penalty kills is making sure your goaltender is the best guy (out there). I thought Eddie (Pasquale) made some huge saves for us to be able to keep momentum." One player who is making the most of his penalty kill opportunities, according to McCambridge, is Adam Lowry. "Hes really good and hes been good all season," he said. "He possesses long range and takes up a lot of ice, and he is able to read well on the forecheck. Lowry is a player that has a lot of intelligence on where to be on the ice and hes been key for us." Lowry is happy to have an expanded role with the IceCaps, which allows him to be killing penalties and learning from veterans. "Its good any time your role is increased with the team, you want to make the most of it," Lowry said. "(Patrice) Cormier and Jaffray have helped me out a lot on the penalty kill and knowing where to be." Jerome Samson scored two goals, and John Albert had one for the IceCaps (20-15-3), who won their second in a row. Nick Deslauriers replied for the Monarchs (25-11-6). Jaffray opened the scoring when he tapped in a rebound off an Andrew Gordon slapshot. Albert made it 2-0 with a short-handed goal when he cut across the net and beat Jean-Francois Berube with a backhand shot at 7:56of the second period. Samson got his first goal of the game on the power play at 11:20 of the second, to make it 3-0. The Monarchs got on the board at 14:17 of the second period when Jordan Weal tipped a pass across the crease to Deslauriers, who scored into a practically empty net. Samson added an empty netter for the IceCaps with 14 seconds left. Berube made 27 saves for Manchester. St. Johns was 1 for 4 with the man advantage, and the Monarchs were 0 for 5. Air Max 270 Homme Moins Cher . Subway workers in Rio de Janeiro, meanwhile, were holding an assembly to vote on whether they would strike to demand higher wages, threatening to disrupt transportation. By late Tuesday night there was no announcement of their decision. Air Max 90 Homme Promo . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/fausse-vapormax-plus.html. 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. Basket Air Max 270 Pas Cher Femme .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. Air Max 90 Homme Pas Cher . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches.PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Serena Williams has warned the rest of womens tennis there is more to come from her after she was named WTA player of the year for the second year running and the fifth time overall. Williams enjoyed one of the greatest seasons in WTA history. She won 78 of 82 matches, the U.S. Open and French Open among 11 titles, and a record $12,385,572 in priize money.dddddddddddd Since February, shes been the oldest No. 1 in WTA history. Shes now 32. She says, "I have some areas where I can do a lot better for next year and I look forward to it. Overall Ill remember the wins, but I also want to learn from my mistakes so I dont repeat them." Williams was also player of the year in 2002, 08, 09 and 12. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de