Schneeflocken

and Jonathan Laser

in So funktioniert das Forum 30.11.2019 03:07
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

After falling to a heavy defeat in Visakhapatnam, England have a number of selection dilemmas ahead of the third Test. They travel to Mohali 1-0 down in the five-match series and while problems persist in the top order, the make-up of the bowling attack is also up for debate. India vs England November 26, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass We asked Bob Willis for his verdict on the main issues. Namely, should England keep faith in Ben Duckett at No 4? Who replaces Stuart Broad if he is not fit to play? And should Zafar Ansari retain his place in the side? What to do with Ben Duckett?I think they need to make a change. Duckett played that one innings, in one-day mode really, in the second Test against Bangladesh but hes really struggling against the off-spinners in India. Rather than given him a run of seven games like Adam Lyth, Alex Hales and Nick Compton, I think he would be better off having a rest from the firing line at the moment. Ian Botham believes England need to drop the struggling Ben Duckett Of course, bringing Jos Buttler in would be a little bit of a risk because, in the UAE, he struggled playing defensively against the Pakistan spinners. So he may not be the answer to a maidens prayer but I think hes obviously going to be a better option than Duckett at this stage. I dont think you can go back to Gary Ballance and the fact that Buttler is right-handed is going to help his case, I would have thought.Buttler probably deserves another chance in the side but it is going to be a very tough examination for him. I dont know if there are any obvious names on the Lions tour who could come in and perform a rescue act, but I doubt whether theyd get on any better than Buttler. Jonny Bairstow would move up to bat at five for Bob Willis (Credit: AFP) I would bat Bairstow at five, leave Stokes at six and have Buttler at seven. Itd be nice to Bairstow bat at four but he is not going to be able to keep wicket and bat as high in the order as that. Everyone has noticed a huge improvement in his keeping so theyre not just going to hand the gloves to Buttler.How to balance the bowling attack?Zafar Ansari looked out of his depth in the Test match just completed. I know there were extenuating circumstances, he wasnt feeling particularly well and he had a bit of a back niggle as well. Gareth Batty is one of the players who could replace Zafar Ansari in Mohali England have to decide whether to reinstate Gareth Batty or go in with the extra seam bowler which I presume would be Jake Ball because Steven Finn didnt look particularly effective in Bangladesh. So there is plenty for England to think about.I would doubt whether India would leave any grass on the pitch in Mohali - it has gone through in the past but I think they can make virtually whatever pitch they pike up there in Chandigarh. Im expecting another turner and its vitally important that Alastair Cook wins the toss. Adil Rashid (left) has emerged as Englands premier spinner (Credit: AFP) I would expect that England will go with Gareth Batty rather than the extra seamer, I think three spinners did the job for India and now that Adil Rashid is possibly the most reliable spinner England have, they could probably offer the luxury of having Batty back in the side.Should England risk Stuart Broad?From all the mutterings weve heard from Visakhapatnam, it doesnt look as if Broad is going to be able to make Mohali. Its a fortnight to the Mumbai Test match and you should make sure that he is right for that. So its a straight swap, Chris Woakes for Broad.Woakes will obviously strengthen the batting line up and Rashid has made valuable runs as well. So youre only talking about Batty and Anderson down the bottom of the order not contributing much with the bat. Thats the way I would go: Batty coming back in for Ansari and Woakes for the injured Broad. Then Buttler for Duckett. Stuart Broad faces a race against time to be fit for the third Test (Credit: AFP) You could say that England are carrying one too many seam bowlers in the party and one too few batsmen but I suppose that bowlers get injured more often than batsmen and you dont just want people sitting around - theyve got enough of that already.Watch the third Test between India and England at Mohali live on Sky Sports 2 from 3.30am on Saturday. Also See: Five things: Visakhapatnam Rashid has made huge strides India v England: Story of 2012 India v England: 2nd Test review Wally Joyner Jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/1213m-...sey-padres.html. The alleged sexual assault is believed to have happened over the weekend of Feb. 1, when the hockey team was in Thunder Bay for two games against Lakehead University. The criminal investigation branch of the Thunder Bay Police Service is leading the investigation with help from Ottawa police. Dinelson Lamet Jersey . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Willie McCovey Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers.KINGSTON, Ont. -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Clark Seymour, Nick Ritchie and Stephen Nosad also scored for the Petes, who trail the series 3-2. Greg Betzold had three assists. Ryan Verbeek, Darcy Greenaway, Conor McGlynn, Sam Bennett and Spencer Watson scored for the Frontenacs. Peterboroughs Andrew DAgostini made 41 saves for the win as Matt Mahalak stopped 35-of-41 shots for Kingston. --- GREYHOUNDS 6 ATTACK 1 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. -- Michael Bunting had a hat trick and Matt Murray made 30 saves as the Greyhounds toppled Owen Sound to take their Round 1 match up 4-1. Alex Gudbranson, Darnell Nurse and Tyler Gaudet also scored for Sault Ste. Marie, while David Miller and Blake Speers each tacked on three assists. Chris Bigras scored the lone goal for the Attack and Jack Flinn stopped 25-of-31 shots in a losing cause. The Greyhounds will face the Erie Otters in Round 2. --- COLTS 7 WOLVES 0 BARRIE, Ont. -- Kevin Labanc and Andreas Athanasiou each scored twice as the Colts blanked Sudbury to take Game 4 and go ahead 3-1 in their first-round matchup. Mackenzie Blackwood stopped 24 shots for Barrie, while Tyson Fawcett, Brendan Lemieux and Jonathan Laser also scored.dddddddddddd Lemieux tacked on two assists for a three-point outing and Zach Hall had two assists. Franky Palazzese turned away 29-of-36 shots for the Wolves. --- STORM 8 WHALERS 3 GUELPH, Ont. -- Kerby Rychel scored once and set up three more and Justin Nichols had 30 saves as the Storm defeated Plymouth to take their first round series 4-1. Nick Ebert and Tyler Bertuzzi both scored twice for Guelph while Ryan Horvat, Scott Kosmachuk and Zack Mitchell added single goals. Zach Lorentz had a pair of goals for the Whalers and Connor Chatham scored once. Alex Nedeljkoviv allowed seven goals on 36 shots in 46 minutes of action. Zack Bowman stopped 6-of-7 shots in relief. The Storm will meet the London Knights in Round 2. --- BATTALION 4 ICEDOGS 3 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Alex Henriksson and Nick Paul each had a pair of goals as the Battalion kept their season alive by winning Game 5 of their first-round series against Niagara. Pauls second goal of the game 3:35 into the third period stood up as the winner for North Bay, which trails the series 3-2, while Brenden Miller and Zach Bratina had two assists apiece. Matt Gillard scored twice for the IceDogs and Blake Siebenaler had the other. Jake Smith only had to make 10 saves for the Battalion as Niagaras Brent Moran kicked out 32-of-36 shots in defeat. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de