Schneeflocken

Rakitic will help Modric in

in So funktioniert das Forum 23.11.2019 07:44
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Paula Creamer easily overcame tricky morning wind conditions Thursday in the Kia Classic for a share of the first-round lead with Mariajo Uribe. Creamer and Uribe shot 5-under 67 at Aviara to finish a stroke ahead of Cristie Kerr, Shanshan Feng, Jodi Ewart Shadoff and Mi Hyang Lee. "It was swirling a lot," Creamer said about the wind. "It was pretty inconsistent at spots out there, but you just kind of have to trust your wind map or trust and see whats going on out there." A playoff winner March 2 in Singapore, Creamer had six birdies and bogeyed the par-4 15th -- her sixth hole of the day -- after her approach plugged in the face of a bunker. "I played pretty solid," Creamer said. "I had one bogey, but I gave myself a bunch of opportunities and putted really well, made some good two-putts. I think its an advantage playing early in the morning and I wanted to take that advantage." In Singapore, she made a breaking, downhill 75-foot eagle putt on the second extra hole to beat Azahara Munoz. The victory ended a 79-event drought dating to the 2010 U.S. Womens Open. "Its beneficial any time to win, but for me, it definitely has made this season, a lot sweeter, thats for sure," Creamer said. "Its made me believe even more in what were doing with my golf swing. All those hard times that Ive been struggling with the last couple of years, it just kind of puts a cap to it and all and just shows what perseverance is all about." Uribe, from Colombia, birdied Nos. 2-5 and 11 in her bogey-free afternoon round. The former UCLA player won the 2007 U.S. Womens Amateur. Top-ranked Inbee Park, preparing for her title defence next week in the Kraft Nabisco Championship in Rancho Mirage, was two strokes back at 69 along with Munoz, Lexi Thompson, Lizette Salas and Tiffany Joh. "My ball-striking was great," Park said. "I hit almost probably every fairway and every green and I probably hit everything inside 15 feet. Didnt hole anything. ... "Today was like the day I could have gone 10 under, but still in the 60s. Thats all right. Three more days, keep the ball-striking like this week and next week and I think itll be good." Thompson had four birdies and a three-putt bogey. "It was a pretty consistent day," Thompson said. "Could have dropped a few more putts coming in, but overall I played very solid, so Im happy with it." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis shot 73, and 16-year-old Lydia Ko had a 74. Karrie Webb, coming off a victory Sunday in Phoenix in the JTBC Founders Cup, had a 75. The 39-year-old Hall of Famer also won the Womens Australian Open last month. DIVOTS: Kia endorser Michelle Wie shot 70. ... Defending champion Beatriz Recari had a 71. Last year, the Spaniard, won with a birdie putt from the fringe on the second hole of a playoff with I.K. Kim. ... Yani Tseng also shot 71. She won the 2012 tournament for the last of her 15 tour titles and has dropped from first to 46th in the world in a year. Fake Vans From China . -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. Fake Vans Cheap . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post. https://www.vansfake.com/. Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. Fake Vans For Sale . Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven. Fake Vans Website . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring.Sao Paulo, Brazil - The World Cup kicks off in style today as host nation Brazil battles Croatia in the opening match of Group A play at the Arena de Sao Paulo. Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, 690 in Montreal, 1260 in Edmonton and on TEAM 1410 beginning at 4pm et/1pm pt. As the host country, the pressure is squarely on the shoulder of the Brazilian squad to make good on their status as pre-tournament favorites and win their sixth World Cup title. The key for Brazil will be how manager Luiz Felipe Scolari does with keeping his young team on an even keel in front of their home crowd. Leading the star-studded Brazilian team is 22-year-old Neymar, who figures to be one of the faces of the tournament. The Barcelona man is viewed as the future of the Brazilian national team, and he made quite an introduction for himself at last summers Confederations Cup, scoring four goals in the tournament and helping Brazil to a 3-0 win over Spain in the final, which earned him recognition as the best player in the competition. Experienced players such as Ronaldinho, Kaka and Robinho were left off the Confederations Cup roster, and were replaced by youngsters Fred and Hulk, who will help Neymar with the scoring onus. Scolari has a plethora of options in midfield with creative players like Chelsea trio Ramires, Oscar and Willian, while Inter Milans Hernanes is another offensive option. Defensively, experienced goalkeeper Julio Cesar will anchor a group that includes David Luiz, Thiago Silva and Dante as options in the middle, while full backs Dani Alves and Marcelo give the team plenty going forward in two- way roles. Croatia, meanwhile, returns to the worlds biggest footballing stage after missing the 2010 event in South Africa.dddddddddddd Croatian head coach Niko Kovac is armed with a talented roster that certainly has a fighting chance to reach the knockout stage, despite a difficult draw. Kovacs club is led by a strong midfield which contains Real Madrids Luka Modric and Sevillas Ivan Rakitic. The former Tottenham man, Modric, will be responsible for generating offense from his midfield position and feeding the ball forward to players like Mario Mandzukic and Ivica Olic. The presence of Rakitic will help Modric in the middle of the field, while both Mandzukic and Olic will be responsible for putting away the chances. Olic will have to carry the offensive load against Brazil, however, as Mandzukic will be unavailable after he was sent off in the clubs qualifying victory over Iceland. Croatia will have one big miss in midfield as Niko Kranjcar will not feature in the tournament due to a hamstring injury. Kranjcar has totaled 16 goals in 81 international appearances, and his experience will be missed in a midfield short on depth. Captain Darijo Srna anchors the back line with considerable international experience, having been capped 110 times for his country. Hell need to keep his defenders organized and clam on the ball against the likes of Brazil and Mexico if the side is to reach the knockout round for the first time since 1998. Brazil hosted the World Cup once before, in 1950, and that team was also expected to hoist the trophy, but were upset by Uruguay in the final. That defeat is still talked about in Brazil today, so the current team will aim to make sure they get off to a winning start. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de