Schneeflocken

but I quite like it

in So funktioniert das Forum 20.11.2019 03:08
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a season-long search for success, the Orlando Magic found a few things to celebrate in their victory over the short-handed Minnesota Timberwolves. Arron Afflalo broke out of a six-game shooting slump and Kyle OQuinn rebounded from a dreadful game the night before to help the Magic rally from a 13-point second-half deficit and defeat the Timberwolves 100-92 Saturday night. Afflalo, who hadnt scored in double figures his last three games and was 14 of 47 (29 per cent) from the field in his last five, hit 8 of 15 from the field and scored 18 points against Minnesota, which played without injured starters Kevin Love, Kevin Martin and Nikola Pekovic and lost replacement starter Chase Budinger in the first minute of the game with an ankle injury. OQuinn, who was just 5 of 20 and got exploited by Al Jefferson in a loss to Charlotte Friday night, came back with 14 points and 13 rebounds against the Timberwolves. Tobias Harris and Maurice Harkless added 17 points apiece for the Magic. Rookie Victor Oladipo contributed 16 points and six assists, plus good defence in the fourth quarter against Timberwolves playmaker Ricky Rubio to help Orlando end a three-game losing streak. Orlando shot 60.5 per cent in the second half and pounded the Timberwolves on the boards, 40-30. "There were a lot of good story lines from this game," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "We got a lot of contributions all across the board. We had 29 assists, hit the open guy and trusted the consequences of whatever came from it." OQuinns performance was important because the Magic had their own injury problem with starting centre Nikola Vucevic missing a second straight game with a sore Achilles tendon. His replacement, Dewayne Dedmon, scored on his first shot of the game, but didnt make another shot and played only 14 minutes. That put the onus on OQuinn to control the inside and he responded with one of the best games of his career. "Last night was a rough night for me," OQuinn said. "There were points where I could have made a shot and turned things around, but we lost so I had to bounce back. You have to have a short memory, but we stuck together and got the result we wanted." Minnesota got 18 points and 10 assists from Rubio, but he couldnt find many familiar faces in the lineup with him when the game went down to the final four minutes with the Timberwolves trying to hold on to an 89-88 lead. Reserves were filling the roles usually played by Love, Martin and Pekovic. The result was an 0-for-6 stretch that allowed Orlando to go on a 10-1 run and put the game away. "Were playing combinations that havent played before and you get to the fourth quarter and things really start affecting you," Minnesota coach Rick Adelman said. "Guys played hard, but we just couldnt finish it." Dante Cunningham, who missed one game after being arrested for domestic assault, rejoined the Timberwolves and scored 12 points. "When you play with guys like Kevin Love or Kevin Martin, you know where they like to play," Rubio said. "When youre playing with new guys, you have to figure it out. We just ran out of energy. We have to fight through it." The Magic rallied from 12 points down with five minutes to go in the third quarter. The combination of sloppy ball handling by the Magic and Rubio having his way against a porous Magic defence allowed the Timberwolves to push a 48-46 halftime lead up to 13 points in the third quarter. When Rubio went to the bench, Minnesotas offensive rhythm went with him. Oladipo and Harris took advantage, helping the Magic close the gap to 77-72 by the end of the third quarter and open the final period with an 8-2 run. A steal and jam by Harris gave Orlando an 80-79 advantage with 8:38 left. Minnesota reclaimed the lead with another drive through the lane by Rubio giving the Timberwolves an 89-88 lead with 4:26 left in the game. Oladipo drilled another 3 to start Orlando on the clinching 10-1 run. NOTES: Timberwolves starters F Kevin Love (back spasms), C Nikola Pekovic (ankle) and SG Kevin Martin (foot) sat out as did backup F Shabazz Muhammad (knee). . Magic C Nikola Vucevic (sore Achilles) missed his 20th game this season because of injury. Dewayne Dedmon got the first start of his career as Vucevics replacement. . Minnesota is 17-13 against the East this season. . Orlando improved to 6-28 in back-to-back games this season. Five of the six wins came in the second game. . Minnesota has lost six straight at Orlando. Nick Van Exel Jersey . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. Avery Bradley Jersey . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/. The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. Vlade Divac Lakers Jersey .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. Magic Johnson Lakers Jersey . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents.MOBILE, Ala. -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. The 44-year-old Matthew had a 5-under 67 to reach 13-under 131 on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Crossings Course. The 18-year-old Hull also shot 67. Matthew had six birdies and a bogey -- on the par-4 ninth -- in her afternoon round. "I played actually probably pretty well today," said Matthew, who opened with a 64 on Thursday. "I hit 17 greens, so I gave myself a lot of chances. I didnt hole many on the front nine, but then the putter got going a little bit on the back nine." The Scot won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, theres still 36 holes to go," Matthew said. "If its anything like the first two days, were going to have to keep making birdies." Hull also dropped a stroke on No. 9, her final hole of the day. The English player birdied Nos. 6-8 and had five birdies in a seven-hole stretch before closing with her lone bogey of the week. "Hitting it pretty straight," Hull said. "Hit my irons good and holing some good putts. Missing a few putts, but youre always going to miss a few putts when youre playing well. But Im just excited about this golf course. I quite like it." Hull won a Ladies European Tour event in Morocco in March a week before her 18th birthday. She closed with a 9-under 62 and won on the first hole of a playoff. The teen is comfortable in the warm conditions in Mobile. "The weathers been pretty hot, but I quite like it," Hull said.dddddddddddd "I think its a great place and its very green and a bit different than I expected. The trees are a lot different, but I enjoy it a lot." Anna Nordqvist, Jessica Korda and Hee Young Park were 10 under. Nordqvist, the winner in Thailand and Carlsbad, had a 66. Korda, the Bahamas champion, shot 67, and Park had a 66. "I got the ball close and was able to kind of make a couple putts on my front nine, which was the back nine," Korda said "Hopefully, I can keep that momentum going." Park, playing alongside Matthew, eagled the par-5 16th for the second straight day. Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson and Jenny Shin were 9 under. Thompson had a 65, and Shin shot 68. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and three-time Mobile winner Se Ri Park topped the group at 8 under. Lewis, the 2012 champion who won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago, matched Pettersen with a 70. Pak, the 2010 winner who also won the Tournament of Champions at the course in 2001 and 2002, had a 69. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, was 7 under. She followed her opening 71 with a 66. Top-ranked Inbee Park missed the cut with rounds of 74 and 76, ending her cuts streak at 22. She had 34 putts in the second round and played her final nine in 4-over 40. The South Korean star is winless in nine tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. She last missed a cut last May in the Bahamas. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de