Schneeflocken

Booth picked up 65 caps after

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.11.2019 04:32
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- Fred Couples extended his lead to five strokes Saturday after the third round of the Champions Tours season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship. Winless this season, Couples shot a 3-under 68 to reach 15-under 198 at TPC Harding Park. "I enjoy having a lead," Couples said. "Sometimes when you go and play with a lead, you try to expand it. If youre behind, every shot is important. I dont do well with that. Im just going to go out and play. For the most part its about stepping up and just hitting it." Mark OMeara was second after a 67. "Hell be hard to beat, no question, with his power and length," OMeara said about Couples. "I have no problems with Freddy at all, hes been great for the game." Fred Couples and Mark OMeara have known each other since both qualified for the PGA Tour in 1980. "The best things are the pairings," Couples said. "I get Mark OMeara and it couldnt get any better for me." Defending champion Tom Lehman had the best round of the day, a 65, to join Bart Bryant and Peter Senior at 9 under. Bryant shot 70, and Senior had a 72. Charles Schwab Cup points leader Kenny Perry was tied for seventh at 7 under after a 67. Bernhard Langer, needing a victory and help to catch Perry, also was 7 under after a 71. Couples opened the round with a bogey. He easily shook that off and worked his way under par for the day. "Its almost laughable," he said. "I could play that hole 100 times and always make par. Making a good drive on the first hit and not making par is ridiculous." Couples missed a 3-foot putt for par. "Im not going to get down on myself over my putts," Couples said. "I missed a lot of putts. The worst I could have shot today was what I shot. The first two rounds were my best of the year. Today was not as easy." OMeara played consistently well through the day, with his only hiccup a bogey on 17. He finished with a birdie on 18. "I drove the ball pretty well," OMeara said. "I had some good opportunities early in the round when I hit good putts that just missed the hole." OMeara recalled that Couples slept in his car during the first stage of the qualifying tournament in 19800, but was invited to stay with OMeara the final two or three days of Q-school. "Weve both had fairly parallel careers," OMeara said. "We both made it through Q-school and the rest is history." Couples and OMeara wound up playing together on the final day of Q-school in Fresno. "I was the last guy to make it make it," Couples said. "I think he was one shot better than me, but we both qualified and neither of us ever had to do that again." Couples said he was confident if one of his shots detoured into the rough. "I like this kind of rough," he said. "If you put me in the soft, fluffy stuff, I dont do very well. Here I can almost hit like little bunker shots. I just feel like I can get my club through this grass." Wholesake Fake Yeezy 350 . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Replica Shoes . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. https://www.fakeshoes.net/wholesale-fake...rce-1-f199.html. Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Wholesale Fake Air Max 97 . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology. Cheap Fake Shoes . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont.MARSEILLE, France -- Third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia beat defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France 7-6 (5), 6-4 to win his fifth career title and maintain his perfect record in finals. Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. Tsonga wwas under pressure throughout, saving 10 of the 11 break-points he faced and failing to take the two chances he created on the serve of Gulbis, who had 14 aces and hit 41 winners compared to 22 for his opponent.dddddddddddd Gulbis, ranked 23rd, beat Frances two best players in straight sets on his way to the title, eliminating the top-seeded Richard Gasquet 6-3, 6-2 in the semifinals. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de