Schneeflocken

made on Thursday.

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.11.2019 04:31
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

All eyes were on Cleveland, as Toronto sports stars were just as pumped for the game as well. Kevin Love lookin like Ron Burgundy. Lol #swaggy pic.twitter.com/IoMnqLSSjK — Marcus Stroman (@MStrooo6) October 30, 2014 I think the roof might blow off in Cleveland — James van Riemsdyk (@JVReemer21) October 31, 2014His first bucketI can see the Love Touchdown pass on a LeBron post route becoming a hard thing to stop this year.Speaking of touchdowns. Just a couple of fans taking selfies at the game...kinda looks like @joehaden23 & @JManziel2... #AllForCLE pic.twitter.com/aFNbvy7Dj5 — Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) October 31, 2014Someone pointed out to me that Beebs is always making appearances at basketball games, but has never been seen at a Raptors game. Lets keep it that way.QUINCY!Westbrook left the game with a hand injury and then had some words for a fan. OKC is in trouble.Heres how it got hurt. As always, just blame Kendrick Perkins.Heres all 8 of Wiggins points from last night.And in case you didnt know yet, guess who the Jack Nicholson of the Minnesota T-Wolves is? What a great time at the @MNTimberwolves game. Purely magical and I met a new friend here @WolvesCrunch pic.twitter.com/0LnlPxRs9a — Vanilla Ice (@vanillaice) October 31, 2014And to catch you up on the Kenneth Faried vs Josh Smith feud. Kenneth Faried said the Nuggets kept letting Josh Smith shoot bc they knew he was going to shoot them out of the game. — GO CHARGERS (@BasedChasen) October 31, 2014 Josh Smith on Faried: "Hes a clown. Quote me on that." — Vincent Ellis (@Vincent_Ellis56) October 30, 2014 Smith on Faried: "He fears me. Hes scared of me. He knows its coming." It being hes gonna take it to him next meeting — Vincent Goodwill (@vgoodwill) October 30, 2014 Wholesale Astros Jerseys .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Jose Cruz Jr. Astros Jersey . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. https://www.cheapastros.com/113o-roger-c...sey-astros.html. -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. George Springer Jersey .Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys. Larry Dierker Astros Jersey . On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start.East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Champion 2-year-old pacing filly JK Shesalady has been voted harness racings 2014 Horse of the Year by the U.S. Harness Writers Association. The announcement was made on Thursday. JK Shesalady finished the year as the top-ranked horse in the Hambletonian Society/Breeders Crown Top 10 poll. The 2-year-old is trained by Nancy Johansson for owner 3 Brothers Stables. The filly has been driven by Yannick Gingras and Tim Tetrick. The filly was perfect in 12 starts in 2014 for $883,330. She won the Breeders Crown Pace for 2-year-old fillies at The Meadowlands on Nov. 22. Sweet Lou, champion Older Male Pacer, was named the Dan Patch Award winner as 2014 Pacer of the Year and champion 3-year-old trotting filly Shakee It Cerry was named the 2014 Trotter of the Year.dddddddddddd The Dan Patch Awards will be presented on Sunday, Feb. 22 in Orlando. Here is the complete list of the 2014 Dan Patch Award winners: Horse of the Year: JK Shesalady Pacer of the Year: Sweet Lou Trotter of the Year: Shake It Cerry 2-year-old pacing colt: Artspeak 2-year-old pacing filly: JK Shesalady 2-year-old trotting colt: Pinkman 2-year-old trotting filly: Mission Brief 3-year-old pacing colt: McWicked 3-year-old pacing filly: Colors A Virgin 3-year-old trotting colt: Father Patrick 3-year-old trotting filly: Shake It Cerry Older Male Pacer: Sweet Lou Older Female Pacer: Anndrovette, Rocklamation Older Male Trotter: Sebastian K Older Female Trotter: Classic Martine ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de