Schneeflocken

Sharp is leading the Canadian

in So funktioniert das Forum 14.11.2019 02:57
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

BASEL, Switzerland -- Switzerland and Basel goalkeeper Yann Sommer will join Borussia Moenchengladbach at the end of the season. Basel says the 25-year-old player has agreed a five-year contract with the Bundesliga club. The transfer fee was not disclosed. Moenchengladbachs current keeper, Marc-Andre ter Stegen has been linked with a move to Barcelona. Sommer says in a statement published by Basel that "its very difficult for me to leave Basel, but Ive always dreamed of playing in a major league." Sommer has helped league leader Basel win the Swiss title for the past two seasons. He will leave after the World Cup, where he is expected to back up Swiss first-choice keeper Diego Benaglio. Sommer follows national teammate Granit Xhaka, who was transferred in 2012, in moving from Basel to Moenchengladbach. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . Bjoergen pulled away from Swedens Charlotte Kalla on the final straight to win in 38 minutes, 33.6 seconds and defend her title from the 2010 Vancouver Games. Kalla was 1.8 seconds back. Heidi Weng of Norway took bronze. Buy Shoes Black Friday . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/. -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over. Discount Shoes Black Friday .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose.WATERLOO, Ont. -- Shanshan Feng is alone at the top but she has one goal in mind after the third round at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic. "Im still going for 25 under," said Feng, not particularly worried that she has just a two-shot lead at Grey Silo Golf Course. Feng shot a 4-under-par 67 on Saturday to go to 15 under after 54 holes, a couple of shots ahead of Inbee Park and Michelle Wie, who finished at 13 under. Park came out of nowhere with a 65 to get into mix, while Wie struggled through her round but managed a 68. Feng, who said once again that she ignored the leaderboard throughout the day, admitted she put some undo pressure on herself after going 4 under though the first six holes. "Maybe that actually made myself to think a little more that I wanted to do better and I missed a lot of birdie putts, plus one bogey," she said. Feng added though, that coming into the tournament, she didnt stress about winning. "Last year, I missed the cut, so this year Im here just to have fun and try and play better than last year. I guess I did. I think tomorrow I will have no pressure. If youre leading in the tournament, I dont think you have pressure." The pressure did seem to get to Hee Young Park, who was tied with Feng after the second round but bogeyed three of the last four holes to shoot 1-over 72 and drop to 10 under. That opened the door for Inbee Park, who started off hot with five birdies on the front nine. "I played really well on the front nine. I holed a lot of putts," said Inbee Park. "I feel like I hit the ball great today. I had a lot of opportunities on the back nine also, but just missed a couple putts. I gave myself a chance for tomorrow." Just two shots behind, Inbee Park, the worlds second-ranked player, feels that Grey Silo lends to putting up a good score and making a run at her 10th career LPGA victory. "I dont know where Shanshan is going to finish, but I know there are a lot of opportunities on this golf course. There is a possibility we can go really low and Im just happy to be in contention for the final round." Wie, who had three bogeys to go along with six birdies on thhe day, is hoping that going 2 under on the final three holes will give her some momentum into the final 18 holes.dddddddddddd "I think I tried to go too low in the beginning today. Im just going to go out there and you know theres birdie holes, if I just hit the shots I need to hit, birdies will happen. Nothing good will happen out of me forcing anything," Wie said. Despite the shaky round, Wie was in a good mood afterwards. "I broke a nail out there as well too, which I think I was more pissed about that than bogeys," she joked. There are still several players in the hunt, with Christie Kerr in fourth place after shooting 65 to go 12-under par. Lydia Ko (64) and Anna Nordqvist (69) are at 11 under. Four players round out the top 10 tied at 10 under. Hamiltons Alena Sharp is leading the Canadian contingent in the third round, playing a bogey-free round of 65 to move to 6 under and sit in a tie for 23rd place. Sharp credited her low score to changing her putter after the second round. "I brought the one out I putted with last year and won the Symetra Tour event at the start of this year with," she said. "I just put it in the closet for a little while and I was tired of my other putter, so I brought it out this morning and made a putt on my first hole and I was off to the races. The confidence was right there right away." She added that the weather also factored into her score. On Thursday, high winds wreaked havoc on scores, while crosswinds during the second round made players grind out lower scores. "Its really calm and it makes a big difference. The wind is a little bit different in direction and I think it makes some of the holes a little bit easier. Im just hitting it really well right now and driving it well, so I dont have a lot of long irons into the greens," Sharp said. Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., is right behind her today at 5 under after shooting a round of 67, while Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont., and Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., sit at 3 under after identical scores of 69. Nicole Vandermade of Brantford, Ont., shot an even-par 71 to sit at 1 over heading into the final day. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de