Schneeflocken

In another Group B game

in So funktioniert das Forum 11.11.2019 03:46
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

TROIS-RIVIERES, Que. - Two-time Canadian gymnastics champion Ellie Black made the most of the one event she entered this year at Elite Canada, easily winning the gold in the womens beam final on Sunday.The Halifax native, who ranked 7th on beam at the 2014 world championships, finished well ahead of the seven other finalists with a score of 14.950 points.Rose-Kaying Woo of La Prairie, Que., who won the all around senior title on Friday, placed second with 14.500 points and Isabela Onyshko of Minnedosa, Man., was third with 14.300.Other gold medal winners in the senior finals were Sabrina Gill of Oakville, Ont., on uneven bars, Shallon Olsen of Coquitlam, B.C., on vault and Montreals Helody Cyrenne on floor.In her senior debut 15-year-old Sydney Soloski of Calgary won the silver medal on floor in a field that included 2014 world championship team members and Maegan Chant of Waterdown, Ont.I was a little nervous but as soon as the first event was over I got into my little zone and I was fine, said Soloski, who also placed sixth in the beam final.Now I want to up my difficulty score on all my routines and have a really consistent year.Also competing in the floor final was 2012 Olympian and 2013 world championship team member Victoria Moors of Cambridge, Ont. She placed 6th in her first event since the Canadian championships last June.In the junior finals, all-around champion Megan Roberts of Toronto added to her medal haul, winning gold on floor, uneven bars and vault.Torontos Jade Chrobok took the gold in the beam event. Fake Shoes Black Friday . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/.com) - Mike Miller scored a season-high 21 points in a rare start and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst loss of the season with a 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. Buy Shoes Black Friday . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt.MINSK, Belarus -- Defending champion Sweden edged Norway 2-1 Tuesday for its third straight victory at the hockey world championships. Linus Klasen was in front of the net to knock in the winner off a pass from Gustav Nyquist 7:18 into the final period for the Swedish comeback. "I just tried to break through to the net and then went around and tried to put it backdoor for Klasen and he was able to put it in," Nyquist said. Sweden remains the only unbeaten team in Group A. It leads with eight points from three games, followed by Canada with seven points and Norway with six. In other games, Finland blanked Germany 4-0 in Group B and Denmark beat Italy 4-1 in Group A for their first victories. Sondre Olden put Norway 1-0 ahead on a breakaway in the second half before Joakim Lindstrom tied it for Sweden on a power play. "It was a tough game," said Nyquist, a Detroit Red Wings forward. "They were tight on us, they had a lot of guys back and we had to go through five guys the whole time. We didnt create enough chances thats something we got to work on." Added Norway defenceman Jonas Holos: "We battled hard again, but theyre better than us." In another Group B game, defenceman Arturs Kulda scored twice and Juris Stals netted the decisive goal 3:22 into the third period to lift Latvia past Kazakhstan 5-4 for its second win.dddddddddddd After losses to Latvia and Russia, Finland finally found its stride. Petri Kontiola and Jarkko Immonens first-period goals gave the Finns a 2-0 lead before Olli Palola and Leo Komarov scored 30 seconds apart in the second. "Maybe its a bit of a turning point. Its certainly good to get a smile back on our faces," Kontiola said. Goaltender Pekka Rinne made 20 saves for the shutout. Latvia has six points in Group B, Finland has three, Germany five and Kazakhstan one. Jannik Hansen scored short-handed for Denmark. Jesper Jensen and Emil Kristensen netted one each before Kim Staal added the last into an empty net. Denmark next plays Canada on Thursday. "If this tournament has proved anything its that anybody can beat anybody," Hansen said about Denmarks hopes to advance to the quarterfinals. "If you have a fortunate day and couple of bounces, anything can happen." Diego Kostner scored for Italy. "Tactically, defensively we played a sound, solid game" Italy coach Tom Pokel said. "So it was a tough one to swallow today." Denmark and Italy have three points each in Group A. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de