Schneeflocken

Browns running back Duke Johnson wants to be traded.

in Eure Homepages 07.11.2019 09:18
von liny195 | 60 Beiträge

Browns General Manager John Dorsey doesn’t care.Via Mary Kay Cabot of the Joe Schobert Color Rush Jersey , Dorsey said Thursday that Johnon’s request doesn’t change anything, and that: “He’s a member of this organization moving forward.”Dorsey also said that new coach Freddie Kitchens views Johnson as a vital part of the offense.That won’t be good news to Johnson, who is likely looking at the writing on the wall.The Browns extended his contract less than a year ago, but they have also stacked assets at the position. They already had Nick Chubb in place as a bell cow back, and then signed Kareem Hunt, who will be suspended for eight games.Whether they just want to hang onto Johnson as insurance until Hunt comes back https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Ricardo-Louis-Jersey , or whether they haven’t gotten a sufficient offer yet, Dorsey seems prepared to dig in on this one for now.Johnson didn’t show up for the start of voluntary workouts, and Dorsey said that he hasn’t been there yet. But he still hopes Johnson will show up for this weekend’s voluntary minicamp. June Jones, who will coach Houston’s XFL team, has expressed interest in having Johnny Manziel play for him. The interest is mutual.Manziel told John McClain of the today that he would like to play for Jones in Houston after previously playing for him in Hamilton, in the Canadian Football League.“I enjoyed every single day I had with coach Jones David Njoku Jersey ,” Manziel said. “Being in his offense was the best part of each day. I know he’s going to be successful wherever he’s coaching.”Manziel also said he knows Houston and Houston knows him, thanks to his time at Texas A&M.“It’s a stone’s throw from College Station,” he said. “A lot of Aggies drove from Houston to College Station. Houston’s a great city that’ll always be near and dear to me.”Manziel would be the most famous name in the XFL, and it’s hard to believe Vince McMahon won’t do what it takes to get him on the field. If Manziel wants to play in the XFL and Jones wants to coach him, it seems highly likely to happen when the XFL launches next year.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de