Schneeflocken

When I walked on the road of drea

in Eure Homepages 05.11.2019 03:19
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

The dream is destined to be a lonely trip. When I walked on the road of dreams, I was like a duckweed floating in the water, erratic, unable to find the direction of the heart, the wind. But I will not give up, do a boat against the water, full of persistence and faith, melt the sun, use loneliness as a pulp, sail to the distance, find a dream. The wind and the waves in front of me are illusory, only my loneliness gives me strength, but I am not afraid of this lonely trip Newport 100S. This is where I built my dreams. When I walked on the road of dreams, I was like the dewdrops of the grass in the early morning, and I was imprisoned on the tip of the grass. There was no glory of life. Only the confused front, afraid of making me stunned and rushing. But I will not give up, do a rushing river, and roar to break the secular negation of me, declare my fearlessness with passion, and join the sea in the direction of freedom to find a dream. The bird is singing for me, but I refuse to be with me. Only my loneliness is shouting for me. I am moving in the darkness, but I am not afraid of this lonely journey. This is my dream. local. When I walked on the road of dreams, I was like a meteor across the sky, fleeting, and aimlessly blooming in the night sky, only for the short-lived beauty. But I don't give up, I make a star, I will shine forever, and I will make a dazzling light in the darkness. I am proud and lonely. In the vast night sky, only me and my loneliness, but I am not afraid of this lonely journey, this is where I built my dreams. When I walked on the road of dreams, I was like a small dust, forgotten in the inconspicuous corner, no sunshine picked me up, let me fly in the air. But I don't give up, do golden sand beaches, feel the gentleness of the sea breeze, the gorgeous shells, the sweet atmosphere between the couple on the beach. But I am lonely. No one can share some good things with me and feel my happiness and happiness. But I am not afraid of this lonely trip, this is where I built my dreams. When I walked on the road of dreams, only lonely and me, I also saw a vigorous sunrise. When I walked on the road of dreams, only lonely and me, I did not fear to sail to the other side of the dream Marlboro Red. When I walked on the road of dreams, only lonely and me, I also passed the breeze through the sunset Marlboro Lights. When I walked on the road of dreams, I was a boat against the water, a rushing river, a permanent star, and a sweet beach. I am lonely, but I walked beautifully through this destined journey.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de