Schneeflocken

. I was just having some fun, he

in So funktioniert das Forum 02.11.2019 03:18
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen shot a final round 70 on Sunday to win the Irish Open by 1 stroke, leading from start to finish. The 34-year-old Finn celebrated his 300th European event and fourth tour victory after an overall 13-under 271 on the Fota Island course. Italys Edoardo Molinari shot a 4-under 67 to finish second on 12 under, a shot ahead of the England pair of Danny Willett (71) and Matthew Baldwin (69) who shared third place with Swede Kristoffer Broberg (69). Molinari, Willett and Baldwin secured the three spots available for next months British Open at Royal Liverpool. Local favourite Graeme McDowell never really appeared in the hunt for his first Irish Open success, posting 71 to finish tied for sixth, three shots behind Ilonen. Ilonen, who set a new course record with a round of 64 on day one, survived an anxious moment at the end of the final round when he found trees with his tee shot that led to a bogey. Previous Irish Open winners include Seve Ballesteros, Bernhard Langer, Ian Woosnam, Nick Faldo, Colin Montgomerie and Padraig Harrington. "Its a very humbling moment to look at these names," said Ilonen, who becomes the first Finnish-born player to break into the top 50. Victory also lifted Ilonen up 17 places to 11th on the Race to Dubai. Former US Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick of England earned his first pay check with a share of 29th at 5 under. "My first goal was to play all four rounds and I managed to achieve that despite a poor first round and Im feeling very happy now," Fitzpatrick said. Custom New England Patriots Jerseys .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. New England Patriots Shirts .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/. Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. New England Patriots Gear . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. Stitched Patriots Jerseys . -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma.Jay Feaster was just joking. The former Calgary Flames general manager raised some eyebrows on Wednesday night after tweeting his gleeful reaction to the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 overtime loss to the Winnipeg Jets. YEHHHH BABY!!! You can put it in the LOSS column, #Oilers! Entire time I was in Calgary all I heard was how far ahead they were of #Flames, Feaster wrote via his Twitter account. However, he told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun Thursday morning for an ESPN.com story that the tweet was meant purely in jest. All I have to do is tweet something about the Oilers and I get 100-plus new followers overnight, he said. I was just having some fun, he added. Its my personal twitter account and I was just having fun. I was there four years in Calgary but it did not take me four days to get tuned into the Battle of Alberta. Obviously, people get very wound up and upset about things. But it wasnt done in a hurtful or spiteful way.dddddddddddd Im just having some fun with it. Feaster was Flames GM from 2010 to 2013 and now serves as the executive director of community hockey development for the Tampa Bay Lightning. While acknowledging the tweet as a joke, Feaster did also tell LeBrun that the Battle of Alberta has stayed with him, despite being almost a full year removed from the fight. Its high times for the Flames right now, who sit third in the Pacific Division with 34 points while the Oilers - losers of 11 straight - sit last in the Western Conference with the second-fewest points in the NHL (17 through 26 games). Ive made the point in tweets before that the Battle of Alberta never leaves you, he said. Bob Hartley is a good friend of mine as you know. I have nothing but positive feelings about that group of guys and that team. Im happy for their success. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de