Schneeflocken

ther stroke back along with Jeff Klau

in So funktioniert das Forum 01.11.2019 07:05
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

DAVIDSON, N. Cheap Shoes Outlet Stores .C. -- Hudson Swafford, Nick OHern, Edward Loar and Ben Kohles shared the lead in the Chiquita Classic, shooting 5-under 67 on Thursday in the first round of the Web.com Tour Finals event. The tournament at River Run Country Club is the second in the four-event series that will determine 25 PGA Tour cards for the 2013-14 season. The bulk of the field is made up of players in the top 75 on the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings. The top 25 on the Web.com money list are assured PGA Tour cards, while the other players are fighting for 25 additional cards. Loar was fourth on the Web.com Tour money list, and Swafford finished 61st. Kohles was 148th on FedEx Cup list, and OHern was 176th. Swafford missed the cut last week in the series opener in Fort Wayne, Ind. "Ive been getting caught up in worrying about what others are doing around me," Swafford said. "When I commit to my game plan I play a lot better. ... Last week was a little unfortunate because it put me behind in getting a tour card. The only thing I can control is this week." OHern said River Run is comparable to Sedgefield, the site if the PGA Tours Greensboro event. "Its nice to play a golf course where you have to be in the fairway," the Australian said. "The greens are very similar and the way the holes are shaped, its right up my alley." Only 45 players finished under par. "The rough is all you want," Loar said. "Youve definitely got to golf your ball around here." Troy Merritt, D.J. Brigman, Peter Tomasulo and Matt Davidson shot 68, and Web.com money champion Michael Putnam was another stroke back along with Jeff Klauk, Bronson LaCassie, Tim Petrovic, Will MacKenzie and Michael Putnam. Japans Ryo Ishikawa had a 70 after missing the cut last week in Fort Wayne. South Africas Trevor Immelman, the winner in Fort Wayne, opened with a 73. Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. Cheap Fake Shoes Online . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/ . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons say they wont pick up the team option on Chauncey Billups contract for the 2014-15 season. Coach Stan van Gundy says Mondays announcement was a hard one. He says the 37-year-old guard "will always be a valued member of the Detroit Pistons family." Owner Tom Gores says Billups has shown "leadership, dedication and excellence botth on and off the court" and says hes confident Billups will have "a long and bright future" in the league after his playing days are over. Shoes From China Wholesale. Boston drafted Billups out of Colorado in 1997. He played for Detroit from 2002-2008 and again in 2013. Billups also has played for Denver, Orlando, Toronto, Minnesota, New York and the Los Angeles Clippers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de