Schneeflocken

ht end, the position he has been listed at for his

in So funktioniert das Forum 01.11.2019 07:05
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

DAVIE, Fla. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Clearance . -- Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says he spoke with the NFL and the attorney who investigated the teams bullying scandal to get a sense of what will be included in their forthcoming report on the case. "I have an idea what will be in it," Ross said Tuesday. "I havent seen the report. I dont know exactly what his conclusion is. When it comes out, well do what has to be done. In my mind, I know what direction were going." Following an 8-8 season tainted by the scandal, Ross decided to keep coach Joe Philbin and part with general manager Jeff Ireland. Dennis Hickey was introduced as Irelands replacement at a news conference Tuesday, where Ross talked briefly about the case that rocked the franchise at midseason. New York attorney Ted Wells began a league investigation in November, and his report will be released after the Super Bowl. Tackle Jonathan Martin left the Dolphins in October and alleged he was harassed daily by teammates, including guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended for the final eight games. Incognito becomes a free agent this winter. When asked if he or Martin will play for the Dolphins again, Ross equivocated. "I dont believe so -- well, I cant say that," Ross said, adding with a chuckle, "Therefore I retract that." Wells report is expected to address the roles of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. One issue is whether anyone on the coaching staff ordered Incognito to toughen up Martin. The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying. Air Max 270 All Black Mens . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. Nike Air Max 270 React Bauhaus Cheap . -- Arizona coach Sean Miller rose from his seat every time Roberto Nelson touched the ball and yelled "Shooter!" He could have been talking about his own team, too. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-mens-sale.html .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday. METAIRIE, La. -- All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham and the New Orleans Saints met Tuesday for arbitration on his contract. Graham filed a grievance through the players union. He contends he should be considered a wide receiver, not a tight end, when the team designated him with the 2014 franchise tag. The difference in salary would be more than $5 million. Arbitrator Stephen Burbank is conducting the meetings that also involve the NFL Players Association, the NFLs Management Council, and the Saints. No ruling is expected immediately. The Saints gave Graham the franchise tag for about $7 million as a tight end, the position he has been listed at for his entire four-year career. But he believes because he often is split out away from the tackle, he is a wide receiver. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Cheap. That franchise tag is worth about $12.3 million. According to an analysis by ESPN Stats and Information, Graham lined up split on 67 per cent of his snaps: 45 per cent of the time in the slot and 22 per cent out wide. But the Saints note that he made the All-Pro team and the Pro Bowl as a tight end and was drafted as a tight end. Such disputes are not frequent, but draw lots of attention because they can set a precedent. Baltimores Terrell Suggs, the 2011 Defensive Player of the Year, argued in 2008 that he should be tagged as an end, not a linebacker. The difference back then was about $800,000. Suggs wound up signing a new deal with the Ravens, then helped them win the 2012 NFL championship. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de