Schneeflocken

obviously much longer now,

in So funktioniert das Forum 30.10.2019 02:53
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Toronto Blue Jays have placed shortstop Jose Reyes on the 15-day disabled list with hamstring tightness suffered in his first at-bat of the season. Reyes exited Mondays season opener against the Tampa Bay Rays in the first inning and did not return. Toronto went on to lose 9-2. The 30-year-old led off the game and was robbed of a hit on a diving catch by Rays centre-fielder Desmond Jennings, but was replaced in the field by Ryan Goins in the bottom of the first. Reyes sat out several games during the final week of spring training with tightness in the same hamstring and missed 66 games last season because of an injured left ankle. The Jays called up infielder Jonathan Diaz from triple-A Buffalo to replace Reyes. Diaz, 28, appeared in five games for Boston last season, making his major-league debut on June 29 against Toronto. The five-foot-nine, 155-pound right-handed hitter was drafted by the Blue Jays in the 12th round of the 2006 draft and has spent all but last season in the Toronto organization. Adidas Nmd Danmark .com) - A pair of Eastern Conference rivals will meet on Saturday as D. Adidas Nmd r1 Herre Sort . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. http://www.dknmdskotilbud.com/yeezy-powe...-danmark.html.C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. Adidas Nmd Herre Sort Tilbud . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Adidas Nmd Herre Sort . - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday.With 20 rookies teeing up at The 80th Masters, Colin Montgomerie reflects on his debut at Augusta and offers some useful advice for this weeks debutants. There are 20 Masters debutants in the field this week, and if I could offer them one piece of advice above any other, it would be simply: Enjoy the experience.I made my first appearance at Augusta National in 1992 - it might have been 24 years ago, but it is still very much fresh in my memory. I was third in the Order of Merit on the European Tour at the time, and that earned my place. And it was fantastic when the invite arrived from the Masters committee. Colin Montgomerie still has fresh memories of his Masters debut in 1992 Only one man has ever won the Masters at the first attempt, so I think what youve got to do is experience it, enjoy it, and if it does work out well its a bonus.I had a good, solid week and finished inside the top 40 on two under, and the most important thing I learned was to be patient. Its almost impossible to avoid getting ahead of yourself, but its vital to draw yourself back and realise Masters week is a marathon, not a sprint.Youre going to make things harder for yourself if you go for too many shots early on and try to make birdies happen. Theres nothing wrong with keeping it cautious and a 71 or 70 on the first day will do just fine. Its tough to avoid being overwhelmed by your first visit to Augusta I think the hardest part of dealing with my Masters debut was trying not to be overwhelmed by the whole aura of Augusta. You get distracted by the whole occasion, the whole scene, but I managed to make the cut and I was quite happy with a tie for 38th place at thhe end of the week.ddddddddddddhe one thing that surprises everybody when they first come here is how hilly the course is, and how dramatic the whole place is. The first view of Amen Corner in particular is something very special, and the unique nature of Augusta makes it such a joy to be here. Andy Sullivan is one of the 20 Masters rookies this week The course has changed from tee to green since my debut, its obviously much longer now, but the greens havent changed at all and getting to grips with the putting surfaces is what its all about.The biggest test for the rookies is coping with the severity of the greens, getting the pace right and trying not to leave six-foot putts for par, because you wont make them all.I enjoyed the experience as a player in 15 appearances, and I still enjoy coming here to commentate for Sky Sports. I did an analysis of the 13th hole before the par-three competition, and it was interesting to hear Augusta chairman Billy Payne confirm they were considering changes to that hole. Monty believes it is time to lengthen the par-five 13th I think the modern game demands that they lengthen the 13th - you cannot be going into par-fives with a wedge like Bubba can do there, and hes not the only one. The only other option is to draw back the golf ball, and you would think - in terms of cost - it would be more common sense to limit how far the ball goes than it would to have to buy land to extend tees. Also See: When to watch the Masters Changes considered at Augusta Opinion Get Sky Sports ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de