Schneeflocken

ain system that blocks off the upper deck, reducing capacity

in So funktioniert das Forum 29.10.2019 06:31
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N. Blue Jays Jerseys 2019 .C. - While Cam Newton admits hes not been 100 per cent in a long time, the Panthers two-time Pro Bowl quarterback refused to use that as an excuse for his struggles during a four-game losing streak.Newton took blame Wednesday for the teams poor play.Everybody wants to ask questions about why are the Panthers struggling on offence and the first person you are going to look at is the quarterback — and I understand that, Newton said.I will be the first person to admit I havent been playing great and I know that. I will take that responsibility and tell you that things will be better in the future.The fourth-year pro has completed just 52 per cent of his passes for three touchdowns and six interceptions over the past four games, and Carolina (3-6-1) has fallen out of first place in the NFC South entering Sundays game against Atlanta.The Panthers rank 25th in total offence following a stretch in which they are 1-6-1 in their past eight games.Its been a trying season for Newton.He had ankle surgery in March and broke his ribs in the preseason, forcing him out of the season opener.Hes played in the past nine games, but his mobility in the pocket has been limited. Newton averaged 677 yards rushing in his first three seasons and scored 28 touchdowns. This year, he has just 263 yards rushing and two TDs.Newton is on pace to be sacked a career-high 48 times playing behind an inexperienced, banged-up offensive line.Newton was sacked nine times in Carolinas 45-21 loss to Philadelphia on Monday night, failing to sidestep oncoming pass rushers as he has in the past and leading to some reports that more injuries are the reason hes not been as productive this season.Newton said new injuries arent the problem.If you ask me if Cam Newton is hurt, yes, Im hurt, Newton said. Thats in all honesty. But can I play? Yes, I can play and I will be playing. Its mind over matter. ... Thats not an excuse for me to be playing the type of football that Im playing.Coach Ron Rivera said he trusts Newton to tell him if he cant play.In the meantime, Rivera plans to continue to evaluate Newton in practice and continue to play him even when things arent going well. Rivera kept Newton in the game against the Eagles in the fourth quarter with the Panthers down 45-7.Hes the type of young man you want on the football field, and thats leading by example, Newton said. This game is different now. When you get players that want to step up and play hurt, that is a warrior mentality that seems to be lost a little bit.Newton said being sacked so many times this season hasnt left him shell-shocked.It cant, Newton said. That is what separates the good quarterbacks from the ones that are so successful. You have to be able to stare down the barrel and complete a pass. You cant be gun shy or have happy feet in the pocket because at the end of the day its all about trust.Newton said he needs to do a better job of protecting the football, checking down to his running backs and executing the offence.Linebacker Thomas Davis said players in the Carolina locker room have immense respect for Newtons toughness and leadership, and that he shouldnt be bearing the brunt of the criticism.He said its the team that struggled.Weve got Cams back 100 per cent, Davis said. Were not pointing the finger at him. We have games weve won this year because the offence played well. We had a game at Cincinnati where the offence put up 37 points and (the defence) didnt hold up our end.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys . On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point. Blue Jays Jerseys 2020 . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/ . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back.ATLANTA -- Major League Soccer is closing in on a deal with Falcons owner Arthur Blank to bring an expansion franchise to Atlantas new downtown stadium. The team would likely begin play in 2017, when the $1 billion retractable roof stadium is set to open next to the Georgia Dome to provide a new home for the NFL Falcons. "Our discussions with Major League Soccer continue, but we do not have a final agreement at this time," Kim Shreckengost, the chief administrative officer for Blanks AMB Group, said Tuesday in an email to The Associated Press. "We hope to complete the agreement soon, at which time we will make a formal announcement." The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has reported that a new team will be announced April 16. "We are continuing discussions with Arthur Blank to bring a Major League Soccer expansion team to Atlanta," said Dan Courtemanche, a spokesman for MLS. "However, we have not finalized an agreement at this time." The MLS has long coveted the Atlanta market, the largest in the U.S. without a team, as it moves toward its goal of expanding to 24 franchises. The 19-team league has already announced expansion franchises in New York City and Orlando that are scheduled to begin play next season, in addition to a provisional franchise in Miami owned by a group that includes David Beckham. That team is contingent oon a deal for a new soccer-specific stadium in south Florida. Toronto Blue Jays Pro Shop. There are no such concerns in Atlanta, where the Falcons new stadium was designed to accommodate an MLS team, providing Blank with additional revenue streams for the elaborate facility. While most MLS teams are moving toward smaller stadiums that are built solely for soccer, the Atlanta franchise would follow the model of teams in Seattle and Vancouver, which play in larger facilities downsized to provide a more intimate setting. For instance, Vancouvers BC Place has a curtain system that blocks off the upper deck, reducing capacity from 54,000 to 21,000. Atlantas new stadium will likely have a similar capability. Atlanta had two franchises in the old North American Soccer League. The Chiefs won the leagues first championship in 1968 but folded after the 1973 season, having spent their final year known as the Apollos. The Chiefs returned to the NASL in 1979 when the Colorado Caribous moved to Atlanta. That incarnation lasted only three seasons, never drawing as many as 8,000 fans a game before folding due to heavy financial losses. Atlanta has a team in a new version of the NASL, a league that ranks below MLS on the U.S. soccer ladder. The Silverbacks play at a 7,500-seat stadium on the outskirts of the city and are apparently not involved in talks on the MLS expansion team. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de