Schneeflocken

owever, Antonio Rosati saved Alessio Cercis spot kick

in So funktioniert das Forum 28.10.2019 06:27
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder are now down two superstars, but time wont stop as the Denver Nuggets head to Chesapeake Energy Arena Saturday night. With Kevin Durant already out at least six to eight weeks, fellow All-Star Russell Westbrook joined him on the injured list. Westbrook suffered a fracture in the second metacarpal of his right hand in Thursdays loss to the Los Angeles Clippers and is reportedly out four to six weeks. That puts their timetable almost at the exact time, but the Thunder will be in a really difficult spot without two of the leagues best players. Its unfortunate the way it is right now, but its the way it is, Thunder head coach Scott Brooks said. We have to figure out how to continue to improve. The Thunder havent started 0-2 since the 2008-09 season, the teams first in Oklahoma City. That season, the Thunder won game three, then lost 14 in a row. While it might be tough sledding without Durant and Westbrook for a while, that kind of futility seems unlikely. OKC played the Clippers tough despite Westbrook going down in the first quarter. The Thunder fell, 93-90, and were led by a career night from Perry Jones. He scored 32 points and grabbed seven rebounds. My teammates were in my head, especially Kevin (Durant), Jones said. He was telling me to be aggressive and telling me that the team is going to need somebody to step up and be aggressive. Thats all I tried to do. Serge Ibaka finished with 17 points and nine rebounds. Sebastian Telfair chipped in 11 and Steven Adams grabbed 10 rebounds in the losing effort. The Thunder are expected to once again be without Reggie Jackson (ankle), Jeremy Lamb (back) and Anthony Morrow (knee). The Nuggets opened the season with an 89-79 victory at home over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Kenneth Faried continued his success from his stint with the gold-medal- winning Team USA at the FIBA World Cup. He had 22 points, 17 rebounds and four assists in Denvers victory. Every night I have to go out there and prove myself, said Faried, who made the All-Tournament team in Spain and signed a new contract extension this offseason. Finally healthy, these Nuggets hope to contend in a crowded Western Conference. Arron Afflalo chipped in 15 points and Timofey Mozgov tallied 13 and 11 rebounds. All 12 Nuggets that took the floor scored at least two points. The Thunder won three of four against the Nuggets last season, including both home games. OKC has taken nine of the last 11 meetings as the host against Denver. Air Max 90 Wholesale Cheap .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. Nike Air Max Tn Cheap Uk . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-270-trainers-cheap-uk.html . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday.MILAN - Juventus celebrated its third straight Serie A title with a 3-0 home victory over Cagliari on Sunday to reach 102 points for the season, a record in the major European leagues. Antonio Contes side had already broken the Serie A points record but ensured it moved into triple figures by also becoming the first Italian side to win all its home games. "It is an incredible and historic feat, which we have achieved all together," Conte said. "What the players, staff and club have done is something incredible. They have been extraordinarily special and I will never stop thanking them. "Sometimes you forget that victory is an exception, not normality. These lads have achieved something unique together: it will be difficult to repeat the 102 points. All future comparisons will be made with this squad." Andrea Pirlo, Fernando Llorente and Claudio Marchisio scored in a party atmosphere at Juventus Stadium. Juventus players posed for a team photo with their children before kickoff while the trophy presentation and an open-top bus parade took place after the match. Juventus clinched the title two weeks ago. Later, Parma beat Livorno 2-0 to take the final Europa League qualifying spot after Torino missed a stoppage-time penalty and drew 2-2 at Fiorentina. Substitute Amauri headed both goals in for Parma. "I have no words," an emotional Amauri said. "During the week I was hoping to get this goal and I managed to do it, Im happy for my family and for the fans. ... These are the rewards after putting in the hard work, now I want to play in the Europa League." AC Milan won 2-1 at home to Sassuolo — in a match which saw three red cards — but finished a point behind Parma. Hellas Verona also had faint hopes of reaching Europe but lost 5-1 at Napoli. In other games, it was: Genoa 1, Roma 0; Catania 2, Atalanta 1; Lazio 1, Bologna 0; and Chievo Verona 2, Inter Milan 1. Pirlo fired Juventus into the lead in the ninth minute wiith one of his trademark free kicks, although it was awarded as an own goal by Marco Silvestri as it hit the crossbar before going in off the goalkeepers back. Discount Air Max 200. . Juventus doubled its lead six minutes later when the defence failed to clear after Leonardo Bonucci flicked on Pirlos corner and Llorente tapped in for his 18th goal of the season. Marchisio scored a spectacular third, controlling the ball with his back to goal before flicking it up and firing it home with a swiveling volley. At the start of the second half a huge banner was unveiled bearing Contes face and the words "Without you we wont go far ... because you are the best and have Juve in your heart." Conte, who has yet to commit his future to the club, was given a standing ovation when he emerged for the trophy presentation, moving his wife to tears. Juventus was unable to parade the trophy around the pitch. As soon as the trophy was lifted, fans invaded the pitch — prompting players, their families and coaching staff to run to the dressing room. It appeared as if Parmas European hopes were about to be dashed when Torino was awarded a last-gasp penalty after Facundo Roncaglia fouled Barreto. However, Antonio Rosati saved Alessio Cercis spot kick to set off celebrations among the Parma players and fans and leave the Italy forward in tears. "I think suffering is part of Torino fans DNA," Torino coach Giampiero Ventura said. "I think it was an important year and we missed the chance to go to Europe with the draw last week and missing a penalty tonight. "Ive seen (Roberto) Baggio and (Franco) Baresi crying, its part of football to see players crying on the pitch, now Cerci is crying too. But only those who dont dare, who dont do, dont make mistakes. Cerci should be more than proud of having done an extraordinary match." Fiorentina and Inter were already assured of Europa League spots, while Juventus, Roma and Napoli go into the Champions League. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de