Schneeflocken

is eight years younger than

in So funktioniert das Forum 28.10.2019 03:50
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

BERLIN -- Bayern Munich set a new milestone in its dominance of German football on Tuesday, beating Hertha Berlin 3-1 to wrap up the quickest Bundesliga title in 51 years of the league. Goals from Toni Kroos, Mario Goetze and Franck Ribery sealed the unbeaten defending champions 24th German title with seven games to spare, bettering the mark set in last years record-breaking campaign by one game. Adrian Ramos pulled one back from the penalty spot for Hertha, but there was to be no denying Pep Guardiola his first Bundesliga title in his first season as coach. "We worked very hard for this title. When you win by 25 points people can think its easy. But its not easy, especially after the last season with three titles," the Spaniard said. "When you win 19 games one after the other, it speaks for the mentality of the team." Bayerns 19th consecutive win, its 10th consecutive victory away from home, and its unbeaten run of 52 games are all Bundesliga records. Bayern finished 25 points ahead of Borussia Dortmund last season and is even more dominant this campaign. "We can see you, but we still need a telescope," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. Of 27 games so far this season, Bayern has won 25 and drawn the other two. It has also scored more goals (79) and conceded fewer (13) than any other side by a large margin. "Its impressive," Klopp said. "You have to take your hat off to the consistent performances they deliver on the pitch and the drive they have." Klopps side had to settle for a 0-0 draw in the Ruhr derby with Schalke despite dominating. Dortmund remained one point ahead of Schalke but slipped 25 behind Bayern, the first side to win the Bundesliga as early as March. "Were all very surprised as we expected it in February," Schalke general manager Horst Heldt joked. "But seriously, it was a magnificent season from Bayern." Bayerns celebrations were reserved by usual standards, perhaps an indicator of how predictable the title race had become. Players donned T-shirts with the number 24 referring to Bayerns championships on their backs, while Guardiola remained on the bench speaking with his wife on the mobile phone. There were none of the traditional "beer showers" and no trophy was presented. "Congratulations to Bayern, especially to coach Pep Guardiola," Germany coach Joachim Loew said. "He developed the team even further and clearly left his mark in terms of dominance and possession." Many wondered how Guardiola could match the success enjoyed under predecessor Jupp Heynckes, who led Bayern to its first treble of Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup victories last year. Guardiola led Barcelona to 14 titles in four seasons in charge of the club where he played most of his career as a stylish defensive midfielder. But there was no guarantee he could replicate that success in Germany, a country he had only experienced as a visitor before. Guardiola spoke German on his introduction to the media last June, two days before beginning work as Bayern coach. Since then he has made the best ever start for a coach in the Bundesliga, where he is yet to taste defeat, while he has led Bayern to three titles including the latest. Bayern had already won the Club World Cup and UEFA Super Cup under his tenure. "You always hope it goes well but I never expected it to go so well. The first four or five months were difficult but the individual talent saw us through," Guardiola said. "Well celebrate this today and tomorrow." With domestic domination appearing secure for years to come, Bayern will measure its success on a continental scale. The clubs achievement of five European Cup or Champions League titles is eclipsed only by Real Madrid and AC Milan, with nine and seven, respectively. Bayern aims to become the first side to defend the title since it was changed to the new format in 1992. It was handed a favourable draw for the quarterfinals in a Manchester United side still finding its feet since Alex Ferguson retired as coach. The only cloud on the horizon has been Uli Hoeness conviction for tax evasion. The former Bayern president, who is widely credited with building up this dominant team, is soon expected to begin his 3 1/2-year prison term. "The championship is for Uli Hoeness, the most important person at the club," Guardiola said. Kroos opened the scoring with a half-volley through Hertha goalkeeper Thomas Krafts legs in the sixth minute, after Christoph Janker deflected Thomas Muellers cross into the unmarked midfielders path. It ensured Bayerns record of scoring in 64 successive Bundesliga games continued. Poor defending from the home side allowed Goetze to score with a header from Bastian Schweinsteigers cross in the 14th. The intensity dropped in the second half until an apparent push from Rafinha on Ramos allowed the Colombian striker pull one back from the penalty spot in the 66th. Ribery made sure of the result in the 79th with a fine finish after a determined run past a host of defenders by Goetze. "It is indeed a bit cold outside in March but you can tell that we were up for it and wanted to win every game," Bayern and Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer said. "Its very special to be German champions so early." Football statisticians Opta said Bayern set a new Bundesliga record against Hertha with 1,078 passes, and that Bayern captain Philipp Lahm successfully completed all of his 133, also a record. "After the last successful season we were very focused in our work and were champions even earlier than last year. Its good and were happy," Bayern sporting director Matthias Sammer said. Bayerns previous seven titles also came at matches away from home. Also Tuesday, Wolfsburg won 3-1 at Werder Bremen and bottom side Eintracht Braunschweig grabbed a lifeline with 3-1 home victory over Mainz. Nike Air Max Plus Rabatt . - Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery was so busy in free agency he didnt mind having a few extra weeks to prepare for the draft. Nike Air Max 720 Rabatt . These days, just about anyone can get a taste of the friendship that has blossomed between All-Star Kevin Durant and Oklahoma City Thunder teammate James Harden, most famous in the past two weeks or so for the elbow to the head he took from the Los Angeles Lakers Metta World Peace. http://www.reaairmaxsverige.com/air-max-...tt.html.Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. Nike Air Max 720 Sverige . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Nike Air Max 90 Dam Rea . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night.Ahead of his bout with Robbie Lawler at UFC 167 in November, Rory MacDonald was forced to field yet another question about potentially fighting then-welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre. Despite almost exhausting all methods of saying no by this point, the B.C. native once again shot down the notion of facing his teammate. However, MacDonalds reluctance appeared to raise the ire of Tyron Woodley, who was preparing for a bout with Josh Koscheck. "Ive asked to fight tough guys because one day I want that belt Georges St-Pierre has in front of him," Woodley said at the UFC 167 pre-fight press conference. "Rorys like, I wont fight him. If he doesnt want to fight him, then he needs to get out of the way. Guys like me will fight him." Though the St-Pierre issue is now moot due to the Montreal fighter vacating the belt and taking a leave of absence, Woodleys words almost seem prophetic as he is set to face MacDonald in the co-main event of UFC 174 in Vancouver this Saturday. MacDonald admittedly isnt a fan of Woodleys tactics, but said he wasnt bothered by the former NCAA Division I wrestlers verbal potshot last fall. "I think it was his way of trying to put a stab at me, but also, maybe he doesnt want to fight me," MacDonald said during a phone interview with UFC.ca. "I think he knows in the back of his head that Im a dangerous fighter and he doesnt want to deal with me on the way to a title shot. But I dont really get too stressed about what people have to say. Im just focused on my own path, what I need to do and thats all. "Hes got his own thing and its got him to where he is. Everyones got to do their own thing. Im just focused on myself. I wouldnt go about it the way he does and the way he speaks sometimes, but it doesnt bother me. Its just the way he is." Regardless of Woodleys jab, MacDonalds focus remains locked on earning a shot at current welterweight titleholder Johny Hendricks. Though his bout with Woodley remains pivotal in the 170-pound division, the winner could be leapfrogged in the pecking order by the victor of Julys battle between Lawler and Matt Brown. As always, simply getting the job done woont be good enough.dddddddddddd MacDonald knows he needs to make a statement against Woodley. "I want to have the greatest performance of my career so far," said MacDonald. "I want to be at my best every fight. I think doing that will get me where I want to be. If I just keep improving every fight, keep on impressing and growing as a martial artist, people will recognize that. "(Fans can expect) a technical and precise performance, but at the same time, exciting and dynamic." Stylistically, MacDonald and Woodley make for an exciting fight on paper — especially considering how much theyve both grown as fighters in recent years. Though MacDonald, 24, is eight years younger than Woodley, 32, he began competing in mixed martial arts in October 2005, four months before the St. Louis fighter made his respective debut. Woodley will always have his wrestling credentials to fall back on, but has recently emerged as one of the most dangerous strikers in the UFCs 170-pound division. Not only has he put his heavy hands to good use in wins over Koscheck and Jay Hieron, his ability to quickly cover distance is nothing short of breathtaking. His most recent outing saw him pick up a second-round TKO victory over Carlos Condit when the former interim welterweight champ suffered a knee injury due to Woodleys onslaught. MacDonald said he has the tools necessary to neutralize Woodleys strengths, but opted not to get into details. "Youll see that night," MacDonald said. "Im not going to tell you how I technically beat him, but Im confident in my solutions to those problems." As far as MacDonald is concerned, the real question is whether Woodley can handle what he brings to the table. "I try not to worry about my opponent," MacDonald began. "I have to perform in front of any kind of opponent. It really doesnt matter what style they are. I just feel I have the solutions to beat anybody in the welterweight division right now. "I think hes fought some good guys and well-rounded fighters, but I really feel like hes fighting the best on Saturday night. I dont think hes ready for it." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de