Schneeflocken

about inspiring kids and different

in So funktioniert das Forum 28.10.2019 03:50
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

David Willey pulled off a spectacular catch on the boundary during the first ODI between Bangladesh and England in Dhaka. With Bangladesh going along nicely at 82-1 in the 14th over, chasing 310 to win, Willey took a terrific juggling effort at deep midwicket to dismiss Sabbir Rahman (18), and all under the watchful eyes of Test skipper, Alastair Cook, standing smiling the other side of the boundary.Click on the video above to see Willeys incredible effort, as he claimed the ball inside the rope, then released it as his momentum took him over the boundary, before bouncing back inside to cling on to the rebound. Ben Stokes (101) earlier hit a maiden ODI hundred, Ben Duckett scored 60 on his international debut, and stand-in skipper Jos Buttler smashed 63 off 38 balls as England posted 309-8 from their 50 overs.Jake Ball then claimed five-for on debut - with Willeys catch providing his second strike - as England secured a dramatic 21-run win.See the highlights from the first ODI between Bangladesh and England from 9.40pm, on Sky Sports 3.Watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Scorecard Over-by-over Story of first ODI Cricket videos Anthony Tolliver Blazers Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Custom Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys . -- C.J. Cron hit an RBI single on the first pitch he saw in the major leagues, doubled his second time up and hit a tiebreaking RBI single in the sixth inning to lead the Los Angeles Angels to a 5-3 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday night. https://www.blazerslockerroom.com/Anthon...ion-Jersey/.com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night. Skal Labissiere Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Rodney Hood Jersey .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B.PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- The green jacket hardly left Bubba Watsons closet the first time he won the Masters. Already in the last three weeks, he has worn it to a hometown function for kids, to the University of Georgia, and even had it on when he threw out the first pitch in a minor league baseball game. The difference? Watson says winning the Masters the first time was all about him as a player, though he wanted to show proper respect to the club and its jacket. The second time around, hes more interested in using the jacket to benefit others. "I felt like this time I should be about inspiring kids and different people, and so I wanted to give back and do some things at my schools that I went to," Watson said Tuesday at The Players Championship, his first tournament since the Masters. He went to Bagdad, the tiny town in northwestern Florida, and after being honoured at the Historical Society, he went to his elementary school and donated money for the school to buy computers. He also visited his middle sschool and high school.dddddddddddd "For me, it was kind of about thanking everybody in the communities, thanking my teachers that really put their blood, sweat and tears into helping Bubba Watson," he said. "I might not have paid attention like I should, but it was, just to say thanks to everybody thats helped me throughout my young life." At Georgia, he attended what Watson described as "an awards banquet for the smart kids." "I wasnt ever invited to this banquet," he said. "It took me two green jackets before I finally got invited to this event." His message to the children was to listen to the teachers. His message at Georgia was to give back to the community. And thus ended the Bubba Tour. "We asked the members and the chairman at Augusta if were allowed to use it (the green jacket) for certain events, but now its done," Watson said. "Its up in the closet. Now were going to hopefully try to contend at some other tournaments." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de