Schneeflocken

Justin Goltzs potential upside

in So funktioniert das Forum 28.10.2019 03:49
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri says he is ‘curious’ to see what the rest of the season holds but is refusing to look too far ahead. The Foxes are six points ahead of second-placed Tottenham going into the weekends fixtures, when they will take on Sunderland in the first of two matches on Super Sunday from 12.30pm on Sky Sports 1 HD. As hes done all season, Claudio Ranieri insists Leicester are only focused on their next match and not the Premier League title Ranieri has consistently refused to get too excited about their title chances and has only recently conceded they can secure a Champions League berth next season. Leicester could seal a top four place if West Ham drop points against Arsenal on Saturday, they win on Wearside and Manchester United lose at Tottenham in the second Super Sunday clash.The Italian insists he works on the basis their title rivals will continue to win all their matches, though, leaving him to focus on claiming as many points as possible from their remaining games. Huth: Ranieri has changed Robert Huth insists that Claudio Ranieri has changed, and is relaxed despite closing on the title Everyone is looking at what happens in the last six matches, Me too, I am very curious, but we have to wait, he said.There are a lot of people pushing behind us and thats important but its important to keep our feet on the ground.What we do is important, before thinking about everything, then we can check the table. Ill repeat to my players its important what we do. I can wait, the others can win all their matches. I must be focused. I expect Tottenham, Arsenal, everyone to win all their games and then I want to fight to achieve the Champions League. It will be a fantastic achievement.At this moment I dont think behind me, I look forward and to the next match. Sunderland is a very difficult match.I am very happy we saved the team (from relegation), that is important. Our fans continue to dream, a lot of children come to our training ground, it is fantastic. Former Leicester captain Matt Elliott believes Claudio Ranieris sides coolness under pressure will guide them to the title Ranieri was named manager of the month for March after guiding his side to three wins and a draw but he is taking nothing for granted at the Stadium of Light, with Sunderland four points from safety and scrapping for survival.Sunderland are desperate and it will be a big battle. Sometimes there is pretty football but I am waiting for a battle, he added.Watch Sunderland v Leicester on Sunday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 12:30pm, followed on the same channel by Tottenham v Manchester United at 3:30pm.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Ranieri, Kane win March awards Mahrez is Terrys pick Ranieri: Vardy like a racehorse Leicester City fixtures Custom Colorado Rockies Jerseys . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Rockies Jerseys 2020 . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/. - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top. Stitched Rockies Jerseys . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. Fake Rockies Jerseys . JOHNS, N.After completing zero passes in the preseason, Buck Pierce entered Week 1 against Montreal, took his first snap, turned to his right, and wobbled a ball into the hands of Alouettes cornerback Geoff Tisdale. It wasnt what the 33,500 fans at the regular season opening of Investors Group Field were hoping would be written in the history books as the first offensive play at the new home of their Blue and Gold. It ended up being the first of the 31-year-old pivot s three interceptions on the day. The team added a fumble and a turnover on downs to put the total at five versus Montreals one. Not the ratio head coach Tim Burke — or any coach for that matter — is looking for. Granted, the Bombers "O" and Pierce had a great third quarter where he went 7-of-7 for 147 yards and a touchdown to Clarence Denmark, including a 65-yard catch-and-run by Jade Etienne to set it up. But omit the third quarter — albeit, not totally fair, I know — and Pierces day looked like this; 12-of-27 for 111 yards, one TD, and three INTs. The examination is relevant because the Bombers trailed 14-0 less than five minutes into the game, and were again outscored 14-0 in the fourth quarter, relinquishing their nine-point lead to lose 38-33. And although the Buck Pierce reliability-heath discussion is tired, it remains at the forefrront of the offensive analysis.dddddddddddd. Without Buck Pierce, Winnipeg would be up the creek with a water-logged paddle. Joe Mack and the team covet No. 2 Justin Goltzs potential upside — he is big, has the arm strength, is an effective runner, and doesnt have a glaring individual skillset weakness — but he is inexperienced and untested. Although talented, Goltz has not stood out in practice and hasnt looked good in the miniscule amount of actual game action he has seen. CFL rookie Max Hall has shown potential because of his natural skillset and experience starting three games in the NFL, but the 27-year-olds path to starting games in Canada appears to be at least a year away. Or at least the Blue Bombers hope it is. Now Winnipeg did manage a decent 290 yards of net offence against the veteran-laden Als defence in Week 1, but 11 total first downs and only ten carries for 38 yards on the ground is a far cry from success against any team. And while Buck Pierce should show better after shaking most of the rust off in the first game of the season opening home-and-home against the Alouettes, the best help Winnipegs quarterback could receive in Week 2 is for offensive coordinator Gary Crowton to take note of the teams 2012 Most Outstanding Player nominee Chad Simpsons twitter handle: @givechaddaball. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de