Schneeflocken

at Kitzbuehel and wont compete

in So funktioniert das Forum 26.10.2019 05:06
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

PARIS -- World bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada finished second in pairs at the Trophee Bompard in Paris on Saturday with a score of 190.89. By finishing second, the Canadians secured their place in the Grand Prix Final, which features the top six skaters in each category. "That was a difficult skate for Megan and I. We knew we couldnt win the gold but another goal of ours was to reach the Grand Prix final," Radford said. "We fought for our lives out there to make it happen. Were incredibly proud of ourselves to make the final with the pressure we put on ourselves today." Duhamel hopes to finally win in Paris one day. "Ive got two bronze and two silvers here and I want to win the gold, so hopefully theyll invite us back," she said. Olympic runners-up Pang Qing and Tong Jian won the pairs at the Trophee Bompard for the first time. The veteran pair posted the best score in the free skate to secure a total of 193.86 points. "I was very excited because we got the gold medal," the 34-year-old Tong said. "This gold is very important for us because its our final season." Americans Caydee Denney and John Coughlin took the bronze medal with 184.01 after overtaking Russians Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov, who were third after the short program. "Were very excited with our skate," Coughlin said. "I didnt realize how noisy it would be, it was like a soccer crowd out there." Later, three-time world champion Patrick Chan, defending champion Ashley Wagner and ice dance Olympic champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were set to defend their overnight leads. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/.Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. Marlins Jerseys 2019 . He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. Miami Marlins Gear . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1.KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Canadian skier Erik Guay has pulled out of Thursdays training run at Kitzbuehel and wont compete in Saturdays World Cup downhill race. The 32-year-old native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., said on his Twitter account that his knee was bothering him. Guay underwent knee surgery over the summer, then returned for the start of the World Cup season after an intensive rehab program. "Did everything we could but my knee is not in a place where I can push it. Kitzbuehel is a no go," Guay posted on his Twitter acccount.dddddddddddd Guay is one of Canadas top hopes for an alpine skiing medal at the Sochi Olympics. He has won gold and bronze on the World Cup circuit this season. He holds the Canadian record with 21 career World Cup medals. Thats one more than "Crazy Canuck" Steve Podborski, who will be the chef de mission for the Canadian team in Sochi. American Bode Miller was the fastest in Thursdays training run with a time of two minutes 2.93 seconds. Conrad Pridy of Whistler, B.C., was the top Canadian in 24th. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de