Schneeflocken

s that star player Stephen Curry is facing at least two week

in So funktioniert das Forum 25.10.2019 05:26
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

HOYLAKE, England -- Justin Rose played the first two holes at the British Open without a driver on Thursday after it was mistakenly removed from his golf bag and shipped nearly 300 kilometres south of Royal Liverpool. Custom Kansas City Royals Jerseys . Roses caddie, Mark Fulcher, had arranged to send two drivers to a couple of his friends in the south of England. Unfortunately, one of the drivers he gave away belonged to Rose. "It was a bit of a comedic start to the day, no doubt," said Rose, who managed to get the driver returned -- but only after he started his first round in Hoylake. The 2013 U.S. Open champion shot an even-par 72, leaving him six strokes behind leader Rory McIlroy, but said he hadnt been affected by his club troubles in the morning. "I knew I would have it by the time I really, really needed it out there, toward the 7th and the back nine," he said. "The way the course was playing I knew I wasnt going to require the driver for a good couple of hours." It wasnt quite on a par with the costly blunder made by Ian Woosnams caddie at the British Open at Royal Lytham in 2001. Woosnam was in a share of the lead after one hole of his final round when he was informed that he had 15 clubs in his bag, one more than permitted. The Welshman was given a two-shot penalty and he threw a spare driver -- the club that took his allocation over the limit -- into the rough near the second tee. Rose is one of the favourites for the claret jug after winning his last two tournaments -- the Quicken Loans National at Congressional and the Scottish Open at Royal Aberdeen -- but already has ground to make up. The afternoon starters encountered the toughest conditions of the day, with the wind picking up off the Irish Sea, and Rose said he "ran out of a little bit of steam" on a back nine that he played in 1 over. "Even par always feels like a waste of five hours, really," Rose said. "I felt like there was a lot of good stuff today. Really felt comfortable with my game early on. "You dont always get off to a flying start and keep it going. Its a platform for which I can build for the rest of the week." Kansas City Royals Pro Shop . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Cheap Royals Jerseys . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it. https://www.cheaproyals.com/ . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open.Golden State Warriors have been rocked by the news that star player Stephen Curry is facing at least two weeks on the sidelines. Curry is expected to be out of action for at least a fortnight after suffering a grade one sprain of his medial collateral ligament (MCL) in his right knee. The reigning MVP sustained the injury on his comeback from an ankle problem in the 121-94 win over Houston Rockets in Game Four of the play-off series on Sunday, which the Warriors lead 3-1.Thanks 4 all the prayers & messages. Can feel all the posiitive energy. Kansas City Royals Shirts. . God is Great! All things considered Im Gonna be alright! tweeted Curry.Warriors general manager Bob Myers is remaining upbeat over Currys injury but warned his lay-off could be longer.From our perspective, its relatively good news, said Myers. Clearly we dont want to be here getting MRIs at this point of the season, especially someone of Stephs stature ... But mechanically the knee is intact, so thats good. If its not two weeks, dont go crazy, Myers said. If its before that, great. If its after, its after. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 5 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de