Schneeflocken

before bogeying two of her last

in So funktioniert das Forum 25.10.2019 03:57
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Eugenie Bouchard got off to a good start at Wimbledon on Tuesday, beating former world No. 34 Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia 7-5, 7-5 in the first round. The No. 13 seed from Montreal had a tough first match, coming from 3-1 and 5-3 down in the first set, which she won on a correct line call challenge. "I expected a tough match, and it was a tough one," said Bouchard, who advanced to the semifinals of the seasons previous two Grand Slams. "I definitely feel like I didnt play my best most of the match, but competed when it counted, raised my level at some big points. "I felt like I was a bit inconsistent. I didnt take the ball as early as I would have liked to. I felt myself more on defence more often than Id like to be. The first match of a tournament, especially a Grand Slam, is always a bit nervy. I think there was a bit of nervous tennis out there." Hantuchova was a challenging opening-round opponent for Bouchard, with a current world ranking of 34th on the ATP rankings. Bouchard, who made it to the semifinals of both the Australian Open and French Open this season, is grouped in a bracket with former champions Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova. She will play Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain in the second round. Fake Jerseys From China . Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture. Fake Jerseys For Sale .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center. https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/. -- Orleans Darkwa ran in from 1 yard with 1:45 left, and the Miami Dolphins rallied from two scores down in the final minutes to beat the Dallas Cowboys 25-20 on Saturday night. Fake Hockey Jerseys . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct. Fake NFL Jerseys . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year.Woodstock, Ont. – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. Henderson opened her second round with a 3-under 32 and followed it with back-nine birdies on the par-5 13th and par-4 17th holes to grab the outright lead at 5-under 137. The 16-year-old has played near flawless golf since opening the tournament with an over-par front-nine on Tuesday. "It was a tough start yesterday being 3-over through eight holes but then I went 4-under the rest of the way which was really huge," said Henderson, the defending champion. "I had a couple of moments yesterday that really saved my round and I think that really saved my tournament. Going into today I knew I had momentum and I just wanted to keep that going." With that momentum the Smiths Falls, Ont. native currently sits one-stroke clear of her teammate Augusta James of Bath, Ont. and Liz Breen of Waynesboro, Pa., who share second place at 4-under 138 at the conclusion of Wednesdays windy second round. "It was much tougher today, we were here bright and early and it was quite a bit colder from past days so the ball wasnt quite flying as far," Henderson continued. "The wind also really picked up especially in the middle of my round, I was hitting ffour clubs more than what I normally do.dddddddddddd" James battled back during her closing nine, carding birdies on her final two holes to finish with an even-par 71. Breed held the outright lead for a short time on the back-nine before bogeying two of her last six holes to finish tied with James. Australias Su-Hyun Oh posted a 2-over 73 to finish in solo fourth at 2-under 140, while Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C. and Californias Betty Chen share fifth place at 1-under par. In the Inter-Provincial Team competition, the Team Ontario contingent of Henderson, James and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., soared away from the field to capture the team title. The squad fired a 5-under 137 to finish 15 strokes ahead of Team Alberta in the 36-hole competition at 10-under par. In the Mid-Amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C. posted a 6-over 77 to card a two-round total of 153. Proteau currently sits three strokes ahead of Helene Chartrand of Pincourt, Que. In the Mid-Master division, Chartrand, the defending champion, fired a second round 1-under 70 and currently sits one-stroke ahead of Marion Reid of Etobicoke, Ont. at 11-over 153. The champion of the 101st Canadian Womens Amateur Championship receives an exemption into the 2014 Canadian Pacific Womens Open and also the 2014 U.S. Womens Amateur. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de