Schneeflocken

ny feelings, please leave a message

in Eure Homepages 24.10.2019 08:22
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

This afternoon, the school opened the spring of the campus, with less homework, to write about the mood of these days..Recently, I was calmer in the class. I also found some good friends in the class, and I liked to be like each other. I like basketball. The old class is a bit annoying. Today, I asked the deputy squad leader to go to the office, and told us about the civilized supervision of the post. I asked the deputy squad leader to go to the office. This honor was given to her. The old class always said what ABCD level, I am too lazy to listen! Just listening to the side, I followed the deputy squad leader and nodded. I think, as long as I have a good grade, I will do it. Why do you manage so much! As long as you learn well, nothing is in the air! Moreover, primary school is always a class cadre. There is already a lot of experience. There are too many experiences. I am always thinking about a problem that is unfair to others. What is life? I sometimes feel that life is not good. I grew up from an early age. However, I continue to learn. When I am old, I still have to die. Why come to this world? This cycle Newport Cigarettes, not tired? In the end it is still empty! Maybe, this is a very obvious performance in adolescence, but... I really don't want to grow up, if it's always a mountain baby, I will talk about it with some good friends today. One of my good friends has the same idea as me. What is the meaning of life? People who don't know some people are the top students in learning and can contribute to the country. However, when he was admitted to college, he was in a car accident. However, some people have gained a lot of work and have been arrested, but they have been able to live their lives in prison and will not make any mistakes. Why is this world so unfairI am still very small, really small, sometimes I really want to stay in my happiest time! Really really want to think! I really want to! When I was a child of seven or eight years old Marlboro Gold, I was a baby, and I was running around with my brother and sister on the mountain every day. I was really happy. I would rather be a mountain baby, and I would never see a wider blue sky. At least Online Cigarettes, in the mountains, every day is so happy, no troubles, and who wants to be troubled by yourself? Maybe some big brothers and sisters will say that I am stupid, I also feel stupid, but when you enjoy both life When you pass, you will definitely choose - Shanliwa sometimes thinks about it, but I don't know how, is there no courage, or... can't see the red dust? Sometimes, I really want to think that if I can cross the Tianhe era and live on the Qingfeng Peak, then I think, before I passed away, all the way is laughter... so worry-free, no big brother. Big sister, when you walked here, if you have any feelings, please leave a message and tell me, I really hope to help now.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de