Schneeflocken

ed a silver medal in the mens 500-metre race at a World Cup lo

in So funktioniert das Forum 24.10.2019 05:31
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

ORLANDO, Fla. Alec Burks Jersey . -- Cleveland coach Mike Brown has been saying for games theres no magical way to make his team play better on the road. A big scoring night by Kyrie Irving is one way to end the woes. Irving scored 31 points, Dion Waiters added 21, and the Cavaliers used a big second half to earn just their second road victory of the season, 109-100 over the Orlando Magic on Friday night. Waiters had 20 points in the second half and scored 16 straight at one point as Cleveland outmuscled the Magic 36-30 in the paint. For Irving, it was his second straight 30-point game, following up a 37-point effort on Tuesday against New York. "Were starting to develop our identity as a great team, especially when things arent going our way offensively," Irving said. "Were not doing as well as we want on the road, but were taking steps in the right direction." Cleveland has won three straight and five out of six. It was its first road win since Nov. 16 and what the Cavs hope can help them start to turn around what had been a NBA-worst 1-10 road record. The Cavaliers came into the game allowing opponents to shoot 47.2 per cent against them away from home. The Magic started the night hot, but cooled to 43 per cent for the night. Brown said he particularly liked how his team took care of the ball with only two second-half turnovers. "At the end of the first quarter we got careless and started turning the ball over and that hurt us," he said. "But to have two turnovers in the second half was huge." Victor Oladipo tied a career high with 26 points. Arron Afflalo and Jameer Nelson each added 17. Orlando tried different combinations on Irving, but nothing worked as it blew a 14-point, first-half lead. That happened despite the Magic scoring 25 fast-break points. After the hot start, Orlando finished the first half just 9 of 29 from field. Meanwhile, Irving carried Clevelands offensive load with 16 first-half points as it recovered from a 9-for-24 shooting effort in first quarter to go 12 for 19 in the second. "Only one person had the ball in his hands and that one person was shooting," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "So whether it was Kyrie shooting or Dion Waiters shooting, I think that limited their risk of turning the basketball over." The Magic have lost seven of their last eight and clearly have a lot to figure out as they head back on the road next week for back-to-back games against Oklahoma City and Chicago. Orlandos recent frustrations seemed to bubble up in the final seconds, when forward Andrew Nicholson shoved Cavaliers big man Anderson Varejao in the back after he made an easy layup. With Varejao -- who had gone to the bench in the first half after banging his knee -- still on the floor, Waiters briefly confronted Nicholson as referees stepped in. Following a huddle by officials, Nicholson was given a Flagrant 2 foul and ejected. "I didnt try to hurt him," Nicholson said. "I didnt think I pushed him that hard, but its part of the game." The Magic seemed to be on their way to victory in the first half. After being stricken by a spate of injuries early in the season, they had forward Tobias Harris on the floor for just the second time this season. Harris, who has been hampered by a sprained left ankle, didnt start and played sparingly, logging just 15 minutes. Harris 3-pointer gave the Magic a five-point lead early in the fourth quarter before Waiters ignited a 14-0 run that put Cleveland up 95-85 with less than six minutes to play. The Cavaliers pushed their lead to 101-90 with 2:29 to play. The Magic had one more run in them and got within 101-96 on a pair of free throws by Afflalo, but they got no closer. "I had to turn it up. I had to be aggressive," Waiters said. "I was frustrated in the first half. I let every little thing get the best of me, and I just told myself to come out in the second half and be aggressive. Shots were going in and out on me and it was frustrating. I just had to gather myself and get my thoughts together." Notes: As part of the teams yearlong 25th anniversary celebration, the Magic honoured former guard Dennis Scott on Friday night. Orlandos fourth pick in the 1990 NBA draft, Scott played seven seasons for the Magic from 1990 to 1997 and is the franchises career leader in 3-point field goals made (981). Stephen Curry Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Jordan Poole Jersey .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/Willie-Cauley-Stein-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series.INZELL, Germany - Calgarys Gilmore Junio earned a silver medal in the mens 500-metre race at a World Cup long track speedskating event. Junio posted a time of 35.02 seconds, finishing behind Ronald Mulder of the Netherlands, who won in 34.96. German Nico Ihle was third in 35.10. Junio earned his third career World Cup medal, all coming over 500 metres. Andre Iguodala Warriors Jersey. The Canadian won gold in Salt Lake City in November 2013 and silver in Nagano, Japan in December 2012. Junio made headlines at last months Winter Games in Sochi when he gave up his spot in the mens 1,000-metre race to teammate Denny Morrison of Fort St. John, B.C., who went on to win the silver medal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de