Schneeflocken

s ankle the previous week against Denver. The Browns are eager to see what he can

in So funktioniert das Forum 18.10.2019 04:56
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban prospect Alexander Guerrero to a $28 million, four-year contract Tuesday. Kevin Johnson Suns Jersey . The deal calls for a $10 million signing bonus payable upon approval of the contract by Major League Baseball. Guerrero would earn $4 million in both 2014 and 2015, and $5 million in both 2016 and 2017. There is $1 million per year in performance bonuses, based on 500-600 plate appearances. The 26-year-old infielder defected from Cuba earlier this year and moved to Haiti. He has been training in the Dominican Republic, where scouts for the Dodgers saw him during workouts. "We feel Alexander can be an offensive infielder and a solid everyday player," general manager Ned Colletti said. "Were looking forward to him competing for a middle infield position and becoming a key contributor in 2014." Guerreros deal eliminates the Dodgers as a possible bidder for Robinson Cano, the New York Yankees All-Star who is eligible for free agency and is seeking a contract that could approach $300 million. Guerrero played seven seasons in Serie Nacional, Cubas top professional league, where he was a three-time All-Star selection. In his final season of 2011-12, he batted .290 with 21 home runs and 50 RBI in 80 games. He committed eight errors in 350 chances at shortstop for a .977 fielding percentage. In September, he received a license from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control that allowed him to sign with a major league team. Colletti said the Dodgers would plan on having Guerrero play winter ball. "Hes a big league infielder that has versatility to him," the general manager said. Another Cuban, 22-year-old outfielder Yasiel Puig, had great success with the Dodgers this season. He was called up from the minors in early June, and nearly made the All-Star team while helping the team reach the NL championship series. To make room for Guerrero on 40-man roster, right-hander Peter Moylan was designated for assignment. Marquese Chriss Suns Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Dario Saric Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Ricky-Rubio-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him.BEREA, Ohio -- Trent Richardson doesnt have to wait and wonder any longer. The time has come. Hes finally going to play for the Browns in an NFL preseason game. Clevelands second-year star running back, slowed by injuries so far as a pro, was thrilled to find out hell play in Thursday nights preseason game against the Detroit Lions. Richardson was held out of last weeks opener against St. Louis by coach Rob Chudzinski as a precaution because the former first-round pick was still recovering from a shin injury and the Browns didnt want to take any chances of it worsening. But following Tuesdays practice, the Browns final one of training camp open to the public, Richardson was told by reporters that Chudzinski plans to use him for "a couple series." "Oh, he told you Im playing?" Richardson said, surrounded by media members standing near the goal post. "Hey, Im surprised like yall and Im happy and I cant wait to get up out there." Richardson missed the entire preseason as a rookie a year ago while recovering from knee surgery. He had hoped to play in all four games this summer, but the Browns took the safe route last week and rested him against the Rams. Now, its time to turn Richardson loose. He worked extensively with the starters during practice, and afterward Chudzinski announced Richardson will play this week. Not a lot, but some. "I kind of had a feeling he was going to say, Yeah today because he had me going in there with starters today," Richardson said. "It felt good when I was out there and Im happy coach told yall I can play." Richardson had been harping about wanting to play, saying hes healthier than at anny time since he starred at Alabama. Jevon Carter Suns Jersey. He wasnt going to push Chudzinski to put him on the field and said he would respect whatever decision was made. In the end, he got the one he wanted. Chudzinski appreciates Richardsons desire to never miss a down, but wasnt willing to put his young back in any jeopardy. "You want guys to want to play," he said. "Trent wants to play. At the same time, he trusts us enough that we will make the right decisions of putting him in a position that he will be ready to play opening day." Richardson rushed for 950 yards last season despite playing most of the year with broken ribs. He played 15 games, missing only the finale after rolling his ankle the previous week against Denver. The Browns are eager to see what he can do in their revamped offence, and Richardson said getting on the field during the preseason is vital to his and the teams growth. "I just want to get the timing down with the offensive line, game speed and game conditioning and just being in there with my team and just get back in the groove," he said. "I havent played a game since the Denver Broncos, so its been a while since I played a real football game so I cant wait to just get up out there and get that feeling again." Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden cant wait to see Richardson on the field -- in a game. "Itll be good," Weeden said. "I guess he didnt play in the preseason last year, I completely forgot about that, so itll be nice for him to get out there and have him back in the backfield and do some things. Hes healthy and I think he feels good and Im excited to have him back." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de