Schneeflocken

with the youngster over the old vet

in So funktioniert das Forum 18.10.2019 04:03
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Still in the Market TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun noted on ESPN.com that after being refused by Ottawa Senators forward Jason Spezza, the Nashville Predators remain in the market for a No. 1 centre. "If I had it on my wish list, I would like to get a No. 1 center, and were going to try to get that," Predators general manager David Poile said after the draft concluded on Saturday. "If that happens the next couple of days or it happens in free agency or it happens through a trade that would be great. If it doesnt happen right now, I have patience. I dont think we really have an age problem on our team, but I think were really getting the correct pieces in place to be a more competitive club than weve been in the last couple of years." LeBrun notes that the Predators could target Colorado Avalanche centre Paul Stastny on July 1 to fill their need. Second Chance? LeBrun adds that once Stastny is off the market, the Senators may have suitors contacting them for Spezza. "Well continue to talk and, over the course of time, Im sure people that miss out on July 1 may come knocking, but well have to wait and see," Senators general manager Bryan Murray said on Saturday. According to LeBrun, the St. Louis Blues, Dallas Stars and Chicago Blackhawks all remain interested in acquiring Spezza, though the Blackhawks will have trouble working Spezza into their salary cap. A source told LeBrun that the Blues were in contact with the Senators on Sunday but declined to trade their second-round pick in a possible package. Sources of LeBrun suggested Stars general manager Jim Nill has talked to the Senators about Spezza, as well as to the San Jose Sharks about Joe Thornton as he looks to add to his forward group. In his pursuit, Nill was told Thornton has no intention of waiving his no-movement clause to leave San Jose. Lebrun notes the Blues also have interest in Stastny, but roughly half the teams in the league have reached out Stastnys camp ahead of July 1. Flightless Birds? The Pittsburgh Penguins off-season "to-do" list may not include locking up Marc-Andre Fleury and Paul Martin long-term. According to Pittsburgh Tribune-Review writer Rob Rossi, the Penguins will likely let both start their contract years without new deals. New GM Jim Rutherford commented that talks with Fleurys agent were "unlikely to intensify" before the start of the regular season while Martin is believed to be favouring free agency following 2014-15. Rutherford also reportedly believes it is time for the Penguins NHL-ready defensive prospects to get an increased role with the team. One More Year? Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Alfredssons agent J.P. Barry told LeBrun the 41-year-old is thinking of returning for a 19th NHL season. "I think hes leaning towards playing, we all think that," Barry said. "But at the same time he needs that time in the summer to feel 100 percent." Custom New England Patriots Jerseys . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. Tom Brady Youth Jersey . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. https://www.patriotssportsgoods.com/Wome...nverted-Jersey/. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Sony Michel Youth Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Sony Michel Womens Jersey . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener.There was also the quote heard around the hockey world during the 2013 trade deadline day. The legend of Luongo grew rapidly with the discovery of him being behind the @strombone1 twitter account. Some of his funniest moments have come from his twitter account. Like the time he teased the fans in the middle of trade rumours. Guys Ive just been dealt........... POCKET ACES! #latenightpoker — Strombone (@strombone1) January 13, 2013 And he always managed to maintain a great sense of humour about his starting/backup situation. Cant wait!!! “@NHL: #Canucks fans, are you ready to see Cory Schneider as No. 1 in net? #hockeyisback” — Strombone (@strombone1) January 18, 2013 Being a backup is a lot funner than I anticipated......... — Strombone (@strombone1) February 2, 2013 This guy might need a longer jersey by the time its all said and done........ pic.twitter.com/OK0QbMYf — Strombone (@strombone1) February 13, 2013 Kaepernick looking fantastic proving you could never go wrong in going with the youngster over the old vet.......... — Strombone (@strombone1) January 133, 2013 Even when he was getting lit up for 8 goals.dddddddddddd I just wanted to apologize to all the people who had to replace their Budweiser Red Light bulb after yesterdays debacle #LUON8O — Strombone (@strombone1) February 25, 2013 But loved to poke fun of other NHLers, like when Lundqvist signed that big contract extension. You sure about this @HLundqvist30 ??? — Strombone (@strombone1) December 4, 2013 Or after Tim Thomas said he wasnt aware it was his job to pump Luongos tires. Just at Canadian Tire picking up a few essentials for tomorrows big tilt....... pic.twitter.com/0XXjbBbpNt — Strombone (@strombone1) November 18, 2013 But about those Bruins... Nope.....“@NHL: Remember when the @NHLBruins won all 3 home games they played during the 2011 #StanleyCup Final,outscoring the Canucks 17-3" — Strombone (@strombone1) June 17, 2013 And he was pretty pumped when the Canucks hired Torts. IM WILLING TO STAY, BE THE BACK UP AND PLAY FOR FREE IF THEY LET ME SIT IN AT EVERY TORTS PRESSER! #MAN #MYTH #LEGEND — Strombone (@strombone1) June 22, 2013 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de