Schneeflocken

Ladies tennis tournament. The

in So funktioniert das Forum 17.10.2019 03:45
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Grizzlies owner Robert Pera has followed through with his promise to open up his checkbook by signing Dave Joerger to a contract extension just days after allowing the coach to speak to the Minnesota Timberwolves about their vacancy. The Grizzlies announced Joergers extension Tuesday. Terms of the deal werent disclosed by the team, but Joerger said on ESPN 92.9 FM in Memphis that owner Robert Pera guaranteed the fourth year of his contract with a fifth year a team option. "He put his money right where his mouth is, and I put my money right where my mouth is ...," Joerger said. "Its good for both parties. Mike Conley and I were talking about weve been together for a long time brother. Now weve got another three, four, five year run on this deal." Pera wrote on Twitter that he finally had talked one-on-one with Joerger after his return from Minnesota where the coach interviewed twice in three days with the Timberwolves. "Following an open and honest dialogue with Dave, it became clear that Dave was fully committed to Memphis and we are committed to him," Pera said. "I look forward to seeing Dave build upon the foundation he helped establish over the last seven years, and we are both committed to bringing a championship to Memphis." Joerger went 50-32 for the best record among 10 first-year coaches and helped Memphis earn the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference during his first season on the job after being an assistant the previous six seasons. The Grizzlies lost in seven games to Oklahoma City in the first round of the playoffs. But he was the Western Conference coach of the month in January and April, the only first-year coach to win the award twice since the NBA split into conferences in 20002-03. Joerger said three other teams called for permission to talk to him last week only to be turned down. The Minnesota native was allowed to talk to the Timberwolves and now is thanking Pera for believing in him. "I am 100 per cent committed to leading the Grizzlies and I could not be more proud to call Memphis home," Joerger said. Pera still has to decide who will be running the Grizzlies. General manager Chris Wallace currently is in charge temporarily, and the Grizzlies hold the No. 22 pick overall in the NBA Draft in a month. Zach Randolph has an option for the next season and signing him to an extension would give Memphis more space with the salary cap. Joerger said Pera wants to be more involved in the franchise and knows exactly what he wants to do moving forward. "Im here to tell you this thing is going to be very positive," Joerger said. Custom Detroit Tigers Jerseys .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Detroit Tigers Store . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. https://www.cheaptigers.com/. Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. Fake Tigers Jerseys . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Detroit Tigers Shirts . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers.Bad Gastein, Austria - Second seed Sara Errani, former champion Andrea Petkovic and a pair of Americans landed in the semifinals at the Nurnberger Gastein Ladies tennis tournament. The former French Open runner-up Errani came from behind to beat South African Chanelle Scheepers, 2-6, 6-1, 6-3, at this clay court event. Erranis opponent on Saturday will be American Shelby Rogers, who upset seventh-seeded rising Italian Camila Giorgi, 6-1, 7-5, on Day 5. Rogers is a 21-year-old qualifier from Charleston, South Carolina. The 147th- ranked American hadnt beaten a top-50 player prior to this week, but has already vanquished world No.dddddddddddd 16 Carla Suarez Navarro and the No. 40 Giorgi. Meanwhile, a fourth-seeded Petkovic, who was the Bad Gastein champion in 2009, blew past Swiss Stefanie Voegele, 6-3, 6-2. Up next for the German "Petko" will be American Grace Min, who ousted eighth- seeded Czech Karolina Pliskova, 6-2, 6-1. The 138th-ranked Min is a 20-year- old native of Atlanta, Georgia. Sundays titlist will claim $47,000. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de