Schneeflocken

moves Ferraris Felipe Massa

in So funktioniert das Forum 16.10.2019 04:00
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Andy Murray produced a perfect match to defeat Novak Djokovic in the final of the Rome Masters, according to Sky Sports expert Annabel Croft. The British No 1 had suffered defeat to Djokovic in last Sundays Madrid Open final, but he toppled his rival seven days later, completing an impressive 6-3 6-3 win.Murray marked his 29th birthday with a 10th victory over Djokovic, just a week ahead of the French Open, and became the first British player since 1931 to lift the tournaments title. Murray was presented with a cake to celebrate his 29th birthday Sky Sports expert Croft was hugely impressed with Murrays performance and believes he has worked hard to become one of the worlds top players on clay.He sent messages very clear, and very early on that he was going to battle from the baseline, Croft told Sky Sports. He was going to be aggressive and served really well. It all came together in one perfect match and was fully deserved. Annabel Croft It felt from very early on that Djokovic didnt have a lot left in the tank and he was very irritable, wasnt happy about the court surface, complaining quite a bit.I just think those matches took it out of him during the course of the week and he knew he was never going to get beyond this strong mind of Andy Murray out there. Full highlights of Murrays win over Djokovic in Rome It all came together in one perfect match and was fully deserved. It almost feels like all that hard work and extra work hes put into that serve - everything hes been doing to play well on this surface has paid off.Murray was beaten by Djokovic in the semi-finals at Roland Garros last year, but Croft feels he will be instilled with fresh confidence after rediscovering a winning formula against the Serb. The British No 1 will target a third Grand Slam title at the French Open Well of course its hugely significant, because its a win and it just creates a tiny bit of doubt in Novak Djokovics mind, said Croft.Andy seeks every single ounce that he can find of tactical awareness of trying to play Novak Djokovic. He said he was going to get the tapes out after that match in Madrid and that was a very close match. Hes obviously finding a bit of a combination.Hes worked extremely hard for this victory. Wonderful, wonderful win on his birthday. Also See: Murray wins Rome Masters Murray beats Djokovic recap Serenas clay crown in Rome Tennis on Sky George Blanda Jersey . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives. Fred Biletnikoff Youth Jersey .J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Women...nverted-Jersey/. - The Washington Redskins have signed free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn. Isaiah Johnson Womens Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. Jim Otto Womens Jersey . Bell Medias 12-year partnership with the Ottawa Senators includes five major components: - English-language regional television broadcast rights for TSN – a minimum of 52 regular season and pre-season games - French-language regional television broadcast rights for RDS – a minimum of 40 regular season and pre-season games - English-language broadcast rights for TSN Radio 1200 – all games - French-language radio broadcast rights – all games - Telecommunications and retail sponsorship and activation rights "We recognized early on that our regional broadcast rights coming up for renewal was a very important asset," said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Mark Webber managed to outshine his Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, beating the four-time world champions time right at the end of qualifying to take pole position for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Saturday. The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. "Good day," Webber said, who clocked 1 minute, 39.957 seconds. Vettel timed 1:40.075. "It was a good lap on a track that, in the past, hasnt been super invigorating for me in terms of layout but we certainly enjoyed qualifying today. I knew I had to work on certain sections of the track which Sebastian had already been doing a good job there, so I needed to match him and keep the areas where I was still doing well." Vettel, who already has his fourth straight F1 title, took pole in four of the past five races. "I did what I could today but it wasnt enough. Thats why I apologized to the team. I messed up a bit on turn 1, its a tricky corner," Vettel said. "I think its a great result for the team, first of all." Mercedes starts on the second row, with Nico Rosberg ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who spun his car in the closing seconds. "Nico and Lewis looked very strong, especially in Q2," Vettel said. "We found some extra speed in Q3, so congratulations to Mark. He deserved to be on pole, no mistakes." It proved a disappointing afternoon for Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso, who failed to make Q3 for the first time this season and starts from 11th on the grid. Mercedes is battling with Ferrari for second place in the constructors championship behind Red Bull, which has already won the title. Mercedes leads Ferrari by 313-309, with Lotus back in fourth with 285. "Third place, best of the rest, which is our target for this weekend," Rosberg said. "The constructors is what counts for us. So thats a very good result for us." But Mercedes will have to assess what happened to Hamiltons car.dddddddddddd "Something gave way on the right-hand side," Hamilton said. "I was going through the chicane and it snapped out. I tried to pull away and it wouldnt move." Hamilton has won one race this season -- clinching victory at the Hungarian GP from pole position in July -- but has not managed a podium finish in his past five outings. "This is a very difficult circuit to overtake on so being at the front means everything," Hamilton said. "Hopefully we can get a good start and maybe still challenge for podium positions." Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen qualified in fifth spot but was demoted to the back of the grid after his car failed a post-qualifying floor deflection test. Lotus successfully argued that floor damage caused by track kerbing led to a similar failure by Lotus driver Romain Grosjean at the Hungarian GP, but this time their explanation was not accepted. Raikkonens exclusion elevates Saubers Nico Hulkenberg to fifth place and moves Ferraris Felipe Massa up to seventh and teammate Alonso back into the top 10. It has been a frustrating weekend for 2007 champion Raikkonen, who on Friday made a rare public outburst over unpaid wages and threatened not to race in the final two races of the season. Meanwhile, Alonsos qualifying form has been so bad that he has not even made the second row since qualifying third for the Bahrain GP in April. Massa, meanwhile, has made the top three only once, qualifying in second spot for the Malaysian GP a month earlier. Because qualifying and the race itself are held at twilight, when the track is considerably cooler at sunset, only a limited amount of useful data could be gained from early afternoon practice runs, when the daily temperature peaked. But Ferrari continued to struggle on the twisty circuit, just as it did on Friday, with Fernando Alonso down in 11th and Felipe Massa placing 14th in the final practice run. The design of the track, with its long, sharp turns and hairpin bends, exposes the lack of traction on the Ferraris, an ongoing problem this season and last. Neither Ferrari driver finished higher than eighth over the three practice runs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de