Schneeflocken

. Celtic defender Kieran

in So funktioniert das Forum 16.10.2019 03:58
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hello Kerry, After watching Nino Niederreiter clobber Alex Burrows with an open-ice hit on Wednesday, do you think he should have gotten more than the two minutes for interference. He got him in the head with his shoulder! Thanks,Gary Gary: While I do not like the contact that Nino Niederreiter delivered to the head of Alexandre Burrows one bit, a two-minute penalty was about all the refs could assess on this play under the rules. A more meaningful and deserved penalty to Niederreiter should come his way via a Player Safety Committee review of this illegal check to the head. I watched Mike Milburys take on this play during the NBC intermission of the Rangers-Flyers game last night. Mike didnt agree with the "interference" call since the puck had just left Burrows stick. Beyond that, Milburys comments relative to the Niederreiter hit included, "I dont mind it. I think its more than 2 minutes he should have got." (Which I interpret as no penalty was deserved in Mikes opinion.)I completely agree with one element of Mike Milburys assessment on this play; it was not interference! Nino Niederreiter however should be held accountable for the significant contact he delivered with his shoulder cap to the head of Alex Burrows from the side; which by the way I believe was avoidable. For ongoing player safety this hit, and all similar in nature, need to be regarded as an illegal check to the head in violation of rule 48.2—on a hit resulting in contact with an opponents head where the head was the main point of contact and such contact to the head was avoidable. That can only happen if those responsible for doling out punishment interpret the rule verbiage, "main point of contact" to mean "significant" contact to the head coupled with some/secondary contact with the body. Alexandre Burrows lowered his posture to reach for a puck through the neutral zone. After gaining puck possession Burrows straightened to an upright body position, glided a couple of feet and then released the puck. Nino Niederreiter approached from the side angle position with his skates in a glide and his posture coiled (knees bent and flexed) to deliver a body check that would appear at, least through this setup, to make contact squarely through Burrows body. Just prior to delivering the hit Niederreiter stiffened his legs, thereby elevating his posture significantly upwards towards the head of Burrows. From this strike position, Niederreiter slipped his body just off the center line of Burrows and continued to elevate his shoulder that made significant contact with the head of Alex Burrows. The contact delivered off the center body line and to the head of Burrows resulted in a helicopter freefall for the Vancouver Canuck player. I doubt very much we would even be talking about this play if Nino Niederreiter had maintained a lowered and flexed posture from the setup and approach through contact of his intended hit on Alexandre Burrows. Like most players however, Neiderrreiter made the dangerous decision to increase velocity through the hit by straightening with an upward drive of his legs and shoulder cap that had no other place to connect than the head area of his opponent. Rule 48.1 (i) (ii) (iii) provides lots of reasons to determine whether contact with an opponents head was avoidable. Practically all of these allowances place considerable onus on the recipient/victim of the hit. From (iii) Alexandre Burrows did not "materially change the position of his body or head immediately prior to or simultaneously with the hit in a way that significantly contributed to the head contact." The material change in position came from Nino Niederreiter. If the rule verbiage doesnt qualify hits of this nature as a "head pick," at the very least it needs to be acknowledged that significant contact resulted from an illegal hit to the head in an ongoing effort to hold players accountable. Nick Young Jersey .2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted. DAngelo Russell Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/Dray...ition-Jersey/.C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory. Kevon Looney Warriors Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Willie Cauley-Stein Warriors Jersey . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7.Ronny Deila says he hopes to see Celtic go on to win 10 titles in a row after he leaves Parkhead at the end of the season. The departing Norwegian could win his second and the Hoops fifth successive Premiership crown on Saturday when they travel to play Hearts in the lunchtime kick-off at Tynecastle, live on Sky Sports 1.Victory would take Celtic 12 points clear of Aberdeen and their massive goal difference advantage of 36 over the Dons - who play the first of their four remaining games against Motherwell later in the afternoon - would all but clinch the title. It is assumed that traditional rivals Rangers will provide a level of challenge that has been missing for the last four years when they return to the top flight next season but Deila was clear when he was asked if he expected to see Celtic achieve a record-breaking 10 in a row in years to come.I hope that will happen, the Norwegian said. I will always be a big Celtic supporter and I will follow everything that happens but it is easy to talk about the future, first we have to win this title and get over the line.We have been the best in the last four years and we can be this year as well. And when you are the best, the only thing you have to be is hungry. Robbie Neilson outlines his plans to end Hearts four-year losing streak against Celtic Everyone has to want to get better every day to improve becausee you have the advantage over the other teams and that will continue if the work has been done and done even better.ddddddddddddThe former Stromsgodset boss was in a relaxed mood at the clubs Lennoxtown training ground and was jovial when the possibility of him returning to manage in Scandinavia and then meeting Celtic in European competition was put to him. Celtic defender Kieran Tierney has been nominated for the Scottish PFAs young player of the year award and says he has Deila to thank It could be Real Madrid as well, you never know, we will see, he joked. If I came back here with another team it would be fun. But that is not in my mind right now.For the time being, Deila insists he is focusing only on the trip to Gorgie where he would feel so happy if the day was to end with a title win.The most important thing is to be champions, he said. It is a big game and we are in a very good position. It is going to be a big atmosphere tomorrow and nothing would please me more than to do it then.I can see that [extra edge] in training, they know a good game is coming up and we want to do it tomorrow. Also See: Griffiths: Disappointing season WATCH: Larssons sons cracker Dons quartet in team of the year Lamberts Rovers frustration ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de