Schneeflocken

High court to consider state role

in So funktioniert das Forum 15.10.2019 10:33
von alisawhite123 | 18 Beiträge

A recent speech about “Being a Christian Leader” by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was promoted Online Cigarettes Store USA on the State Department’s homepage Monday, and has been met with criticism that it potentially violates the principle of separation of church and state enshrined in the Establishment Clause of the Constitution.

The speech was delivered at the America Association of Christian Counselors on Friday in Nashville, Tennessee. Pompeo touts Christianity throughout the remarks, describing how he applies his faith to his government work, referencing God and the Bible during the entirety of the speech.

The remarks, posted and promoted on the department's homepage, begin with Pompeo, America’s top diplomat, saying he Newport Cigarettes Shop wanted to “use my time today to think about what it means to be a Christian leader,” continuing that he, “learned how to lead at whatever level I'm blessed with during my time at West Point and other experiences, but I want to talk today about being a Christian leader. I learned that through a very different experience, an experience with God and my own personal faith in Christ."

“Now, I know that even having just said that, I know some people in the media will break out the pitchforks when they hear that Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes I ask God for direction in my work,” he continued.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de